Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Meet a Connect Moderator: Ermest

@Atsukot  Thanks for sharing our connect moderator @ErmesT   Great more sharing about Google Map. 

Googler

Woohoo, @ErmesT. Thank you for being a fantastic Connect Moderator, helping to keep Connect a warm, welcoming place for all, with helpful information for all Local Guides around the world, clear of spam! 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

Thanks @Atsukot for the post. We got to know more about our Connect Moderator @ErmesT. Hope to know other Moderator as well in future

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Connect Moderator

Mis felicitaciones @ErmesT, una gran persona, siempre dispuesta a colaborar 👏👍🙂

Level 5

Hi! Ernest,

Just read your post, and learnt a lot about You and your likings.I worked earlier in the hotel and travel sector and enjoy exploring culinary traditions and documenting them in my amateurish way. I have a soft corner for Italian food, and as you belong there, would like request you update my knowledge about Mozzarella cheese through a low-down documentation.Pizzas and Mozzarella are inseparable, but the pizzas popular outside the geography of its origin differ in taste due to rationalization of its recipe. In exchange I might share a very low-down document on making a Bengali sweet dish made of milkfat fondly named Rossogulla, and it has recently earned it's GI tag.I am from Calcutta (Kolkata) the land of Rasogolla and other traditional Indian(East) sweets.

Thanking you in advance for all the kind attention receivable and for the ensuing friendship via Google Maps.

Best,

Santanu

Level 10

Bonjour à toutes et tous guides locaux.

Merci @Atsukot d'avoir mis ce coup de projecteur sur @ErmesT. Il le mérite vraiement vu son investissement sur connect.

Et je suis d'origine italienne 😉.

Level 9

Thank you for sharing, that's amazing!

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Level 9

Wow @Atsukot you have select the perfect MAN as i have always get help instantly from @ErmesT . I thinks he is perfect as a Connect moderator.

Thanks for sharing.

Level 9

Moderator: Ermest

@ErmesT

Parabéns  Ermest, fiquei feliz em ler seu depoimento.

Gostaria de saber se essa garrafa é vinho?

Gosto de vinho, sou sócio do wine.com sempre vem vinhos da Itália.

Abraço.

Caleffi

Caleffi
Level 10

Wow this is a very good way to get local guides know more about connect moderators, thanks @Atsukot , 

and @ErmesT the post , not only this every post you make here in connect is inspiring , there is a lot of character in you i admire as a youngster ,  20 years old, i wish i had the approach you have towards the society in my 70's as well .