Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Meet a Connect Moderator: Ermest

Good to know @ermest.

Hope to know all other Connect Moderators soon.

Keep it up! @Atsukot

Connect Moderator

Hahaha, Thanks @Kamalhasnainee, you are welcome. This forum would be nothing without you, and our fellow Local Guides.

It is my own (huge) pleasure to wear the Comilla Local Guide T-shirt thay you guys sent to me.

Good luck for your meetup

Ermes

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

WOW @LucioV you know him ? ha..haa..haaaa yes you know @ErmesT our legend connect moderator is very helpful for all members. His suggestions are really putting millage effect in forum. Congratulations @ErmesT for being with us as connect moderator and many many thanks @Atsukot for featuring here.   

Connect Moderator

Hi @DDuangnet

@DDuangnet wrote:

Hi @ErmesT! Great photo with Alejandra! 

Loved learning about your hitchhiking adventures from back in the day. 🙂 

Thanks @DDuangnet. I'm so happy to see you here.

first of all CONGRATULATIONS for your new job. I'm so happy about it, and I like the photo that you posted

There is a lot of LGSummit17 in the photo with @AlejandraMaria. Do you know that the bottle was coming from San Francisco? Thanks to @KarenVChin for this.

We spent two wonderful day with Alejandra in Treviso, for the Wine Meetup and the Treviso Photo-walk

I wish you all the best for Christmas (and Happy New Year)

Ermes

Former Google Contributor

@ErmesT Thank you for sharing your story. Local Guides like yourself inspire me. 

Level 10

Wow! 40 years of love for map. Incredible!

Connect Moderator

Thanks @Uec

Hope to be able to have you as a Local Guide, when I will be able to visit your area. Why don't you share a post with the community about your wonderful place 

@Uec wrote:

SIR,

welcome to India , wonderful tourism place are here at south India , lot of natural Forest, falls and 24hours house boat  with  lagoon sea food of star hotels teaste , from my residence to 16 kilometers KANUAKUMARI. VERY peaceful place

Ermes 

Connect Moderator

Thanks @AnuradhaP

It was for me a great pleasure to meet you personally at LG Summit 2017. I am a big fan of you and I love your photos. Your last post of birds is amazing.

Ermes 

Connect Moderator

Thanks @Haseeb

I hope we will interact more in the future. Unfortunately when I was in KL (well, in Seremban most of the time) Local Guides was not invented. They were building the Petronas towers, and I would like to se the towers now.

@Haseeb wrote:

Hello @ErmesT 
Glad to know you & it was mesmerizing reading about you, being here in connect this is probably the 1st direct interaction with you, but I do heard about you during our meetup here in Kuala Lumpur.
Thanks for being such a supportive person. Hope to meet you in person soon 🙂

Ermes 

Connect Moderator

Thank you @NareshDarji

@NareshDarji wrote:

You are inspiration us @ErmesT 

Not only for the beautiful words, but mostly for the continuous support that you give to the community, helping our fellow Local Guides. 

I wish you the best for the future and a happy new year 

Ermes 

Level 8

First of all a big thanks to @Atsukot for sharing info about this wonderful man. 

Hi, @ErmesT. I'm very much happy to know about a person like you. Also i would like to tell you that you are the most active moderator in my view. Because, from the start itself i have came across your presence everywhere in every posts.

You're a good inspiration for people like me.😍

Regards Justin Alex