Miikey_Love58's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Meet-Ups in the Las Vegas Area? 😮

Hey there!

I was just wondering if there were any Las Vegas Google Local Guides in the area interested in starting up an active Local Guides Meet-Ups.. Or if there is any Meet-Ups in the area already where exactly are they held at? I was just thinking that Las Vegas being the city that never sleeps also having a huge population that depends on Google Maps for the local 411 on where to go out during the day and where to have a fun night! Google Maps is essential not only on how to get somewhere but where exactly the best place is thanks to the Vast amount of raving reviews provided by our dedicated Google Local Guides. 

Las Vegas, NV, USA
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Meet-Ups in the Las Vegas Area? 😮

@Miikey_Love58 Hi ! 

A warm welcome to the Local Guides Connect Official Community and thanks for your posting on Connect.

To find a Meet-up near you just visit this link and search with your location name.

You can visit meet-Ups board to find all meet up related news!

@VijayDesai thanks for your addition !

Happy Guiding !!!  

View solution in original post

Level 10

Hi @Miikey_Love58

All the Best for Meet-up.

Warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your reviews, edits, photos, comments and stay focused on forum guidelines. 

Before actual posting, Please go through Local Guide Connect Programme Rules, The Five Core Values of Connect, Help etc.(see TABs at the bottom of page).

Never share your or anybody's personal information in L G Connect.

Please note, this global community is for Individuals only and any kind of advertising or self promotion is banned here

Also introduce yourself to L G Connect @Sep.2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.

Connect Moderator
Solution

@Miikey_Love58 Hi ! 

A warm welcome to the Local Guides Connect Official Community and thanks for your posting on Connect.

To find a Meet-up near you just visit this link and search with your location name.

You can visit meet-Ups board to find all meet up related news!

@VijayDesai thanks for your addition !

Happy Guiding !!!  

Level 2

@Miikey_Love58

Hey there,

I've been thinking about trying to host one soon and if it goes well, doing them monthly. I'm a foodie and  a night owl so I'm thinking it'll be exceptionally good late night grub meet ups.