Did you mean:ย 
Level 9

Re: Meet-Up, Great Indian Heritage Walk - Chennai - TravellerG

Thank you for sharing with us @TravellerG

Anonymous
Not applicable

Really nice photo walk.

And you guys actually doing a great job.

Greetings from Athens.

Level 10

Great RECAP post sir @TravellerG @

Perfectly written, with great details, like always. All photos are really beautiful. 

Best wishes for your WW 360 photography meetup in Yercaud.. I wish I could join you there, but I am also hosting one in varanasi on same day. 

Level 10

Namskar.. 

@TravellerG Sir..

Meet-up Success Shows in your Colourful and Fantastic Photos..

Great Photos You Attached with this Post..

and Meetup Details Also Best to Read and Learn more for we all..

Thank you so much for Sharing with Us..

Gods Grace all ways with Us.. 

Level 8

Svar: Meet-Up, Great Indian Heritage Walk - Chennai - TravellerG

Beautiful pictures! ๐Ÿ˜ 

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for sharing, @TravellerG. Who is your cute VIP guest? Did she manage to learn a lot of this Heritage Walk? Photos look amazing by the way!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

@TravellerG, thank you for sharing your amazing photos! We are happy to have you here and we cannot wait to see more of your posts!

By the way, Iโ€™ve relabeled your post to Meet-ups, because it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Thanks for sharing this recap, @TravellerG!

I like how you've included the parameters of your camera for each photo so that the same quality can be reproduced by other photographers. Quite educational, like always!

Your recap really brings out the colours of Chennai, and gives us a glimpse into its unique heritage. I hope you've also added your helpful reviews and photos on Google Maps. ๐Ÿ™‚

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thanks dear @DeniGu for your motivational comment.

hope you've also added your helpful reviews and photos on Google Maps. ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes, I am completing one by one...

Along with @Saravanakanth, we have covered more than 100 locations in Chennai, in the last 2 visits, with the blessings from God almighty;  hope to publish all in few days.

However, from Chennai, I (with my team) visited Yelagiri - here is a brief post,

All the best..

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Thank you dear friend, @VasT

By the way, Iโ€™ve relabeled your post to Meet-ups, because it fits better there.

Sorry, I should have done this, thank you, again.

PS:

In case, your valuable time permits, here are my other posts,

I am also a Google SV Trusted Photographer and in Google Maps, a Level 10 Local Guide, with 26 million photo viewers.

humbly thank you, once again

https://goo.gl/maps/SuWxJSicWPz

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me