OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Meet Traci Cappiello Our Googler :-)

😊😊😊😊

I agree with you bro @HelloSamsonR

Lovely and very kind 🙂

Level 9

Inspiring , kindness and the best ☺️☺️☺️

Thank you so much bro @AkmalB for your valuable review 😁😁😁😁

Agree with you 100 % 

Level 9

Level 9

Wow

This is our happy girl Traci.  😄 😄 😄

Level 8

@OSAMA This is a great moment and very kind to promote a nice Googler @TraciC, yes amazing hard working person with long history of excellence in all Google 

platforms and I can say I've made a few honest mistakes and @TraciC was right there to get me back on my feet, Dear Google you have a great Google here she is always noticed

by her good spirit, kindness and a great will to help us on Google local guides connect.

Thanks, @OSAMA @TraciC my kindest regards and looking up to you @DavidTito

@OSAMA wrote:

The last week of the year is dedicated to our great Company that bring all of us together and make it possible to make the most Diversity Family on Earth and neighbors planets 🙂    Google , the connection between us and google on connect is our great Google moderators

So let's celebrate our Great Googlers Team 

I will start with Great great great , Cute , free spirit open minded , Jumping Queen burger lover Food lover Kind Queen , 

Traci Cappiello aka @TraciC , 

everyone have great story or happy moments with traci share one of  please 😉

about me there are many many great happy moments but the most funny memorable one for me is when we start our Crown of flowers Post for 150 attendees it was a very happy post with a lot of fun and many laughing moments , one of the best photo is Traci Photo 🙂

other funny moment when she offer me 100 karma for every Kudo i have :))))

Other Happy moment when Traci Announced the new Levels and points system and we  Celebrate the new points System it was great happy day ,

and many many many more funny happy engagement  moments 😉

11164886_10100823290610975_3800119141231180622_o.jpg 

Jumping in Venice Beach, CaliforniaJumping in Venice Beach, California

now lets rate and give our review please

I will give Traci 5 starts 

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

now the 200 character review 

" Dear Google you have great wonderful local guides team and traci is one of the Best Googler ever i met she is very enthuiasm and have humerouse spirit and can deal with many situations specially with the most divers family on earth the local guides family   when she is online the connect have another energy and excitment ,Mnay congratulations Goolge for having such a wonderful googler which we are very proud of  our Goolger Traci "

suggest an edit 

You can say happy birthday to Traci from now her birthday on 19th of January 😉

add more photos 

Caption: Me at the top of Mt. San Jacinto in Palm Springs, CaliforniaCaption: Me at the top of Mt. San Jacinto in Palm Springs, California

Level 9

Hey @OSAMA indeed @TraciC is a great Google Administrator. But she is like a connect LG here with LG Connect.

When i read her post it seems she is a member like us and friend or family like us.

I think she know the best way to become your friend or being friendly as well.

Love to see her post and reply again and again.

Thanks @OSAMA to get me in here.

Level 10

Local Guides around me call her "The Big Boss Mama"... @TraciC, you've earned a lot of respect from all of us... You truly deserve more.

I celebrate you.

Level 8

@OSAMA

Let me write down her name

TRACI

Trusty
Responsibility
Awesome
Caring
I am poud to have you in Connect

Thank @TraciC for your best contributions in LGC.

Connect Moderator

She's very lovely and most helpful person in this forum. @OSAMA

Always ready to helping us. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Good job @OSAMA

I enjoyed reading this and I will wish her on her birthday. 🙂 

Thanks.

@OSAMA wrote:

The last week of the year is dedicated to our great Company that bring all of us together and make it possible to make the most Diversity Family on Earth and neighbors planets 🙂    Google , the connection between us and google on connect is our great Google moderators

So let's celebrate our Great Googlers Team 

I will start with Great great great , Cute , free spirit open minded , Jumping Queen burger lover Food lover Kind Queen , 

Traci Cappiello aka @TraciC , 

everyone have great story or happy moments with traci share one of  please 😉

about me there are many many great happy moments but the most funny memorable one for me is when we start our Crown of flowers Post for 150 attendees it was a very happy post with a lot of fun and many laughing moments , one of the best photo is Traci Photo 🙂

other funny moment when she offer me 100 karma for every Kudo i have :))))

Other Happy moment when Traci Announced the new Levels and points system and we  Celebrate the new points System it was great happy day ,

and many many many more funny happy engagement  moments 😉

11164886_10100823290610975_3800119141231180622_o.jpg 

Jumping in Venice Beach, CaliforniaJumping in Venice Beach, California

now lets rate and give our review please

I will give Traci 5 starts 

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

now the 200 character review 

" Dear Google you have great wonderful local guides team and traci is one of the Best Googler ever i met she is very enthuiasm and have humerouse spirit and can deal with many situations specially with the most divers family on earth the local guides family   when she is online the connect have another energy and excitment ,Mnay congratulations Goolge for having such a wonderful googler which we are very proud of  our Goolger Traci "

suggest an edit 

You can say happy birthday to Traci from now her birthday on 19th of January 😉

add more photos 

Caption: Me at the top of Mt. San Jacinto in Palm Springs, CaliforniaCaption: Me at the top of Mt. San Jacinto in Palm Springs, California