TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Meet Accessibility Champion, Emeka

Dear Emeka;

This is beautiful. The way you are helping the mankind by using the technology and Google maps is really appreciating.

learned a lot today. From the next time I will keep in mind while writing any reviews. Your good work will be always appreciated by thousands.

Thank you Emeka; keep it up. You are awesome.

Dip mandal

India.

Level 9

This is so inspiring @EmekaUlor! There

are very few people like you on earth who extend their time and effort towards a good cause. Thanks for being one of them. I’m inspired by your thoughts 😊😊

Anonymous
Not applicable

muchas felicidades @EmekaUlor por el amor y la pasion que pones en tu trabajo, sumamente inspirador para cualquier local guides de google maps, un placer conocerte y darte las gracias por la disponibilidad en hacer un mundo un poco mejor, saludos desde ESPAÑA y ati @TraciC por el articuloemeca

PABLO

Level 10

It's almost here! See you soon too

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Connect Moderator

@MrLabule I am excited to have you attend. 

🤗🤗🤗🙌🙌🙌

Connect Moderator

@IlankovanT I am flabbergasted by such commendations. Your words are quite inspiring and such gives me the zeal to do more.

Thank you so much.🙏🙏🙏🙏

Xoxo

Emeka 

@IlankovanT wrote:

This is so inspiring @EmekaUlor! There

are very few people like you on earth who extend their time and effort towards a good cause. Thanks for being one of them. I’m inspired by your thoughts 😊😊

Connect Moderator

@dipm129 I want to thank you for finding time writing such a words of encouragement. It means a lot to me especially from India. 

I am elated most specially that you have been motivated to add accesibility information in your future reviews. 

And I love your name too Dip Mandal! 😊

With 💚 from

Nigeria 

@dipm129 wrote:

Dear Emeka;

This is beautiful. The way you are helping the mankind by using the technology and Google maps is really appreciating.

learned a lot today. From the next time I will keep in mind while writing any reviews. Your good work will be always appreciated by thousands.

Thank you Emeka; keep it up. You are awesome.

Dip mandal

India.

Level 8

@EmekaUlor

Great job, I congratulate you. I still ask for a wheelchair icon, like the one you post in your comments to put it on maps. For now I can only mention that it is suitable for disabled only in the description of the place and photos.
But it would be of greater visual accessibility and usefulness to the community, show this icon on the map.

LuaPL
Connect Moderator

@LuaPL thank you for your comments and contribution. I have thought about the icon before now but now you have mentioned this, I think @TraciC @KarenVChin may wish to put this up for a vote or consideration.

Cheers

Emeka 

Connect Moderator

@LuaPL @EmekaUlor, great idea.  

Please take the time and LuaPL and write your idea in the Idea Exchange board. @TraciC and the rest of Google would love to see your idea there. Plus all of us Local Guides get a chance to vote and comment on it.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Idea-Exchange/ct-p/IdeaExchange

Cheers,

Karen