TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Meet Accessibility Champion, Emeka

thanks a lot @EmekaHouse for take a great initiative  . hope you continue this and all perticipent also invite other to do this in there area 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

Great  work @EmekaUlor

You are doing a wonderful job 

Keep up good work 

Thanks @TraciC for sharing 

Level 9

Great post

Thank you @TraciC@ for presenting this great work of @EmekaUlor

Level 10

You arw inspirational @EmekaUlor. In Nepal now government the buildings are consciois about accessibility but the roads are not still accessible friendly. Despite that I am always providing status of accessibility of the place in Google maps. 

Well @TraciC whenever I get the time I am passionate to take photospheres and panos. Once, searching phone numbers from web and adding them on map was my passion.

Level 9

Thanks for sharing this inspiring story @TraciC, I am passionate about arts & culture and was thrilled to be recognised by Local guides for it. 

Screenshot_2018-04-14-13-43-56~2.png

Connect Moderator

@TraciC and the entire Local Guides, I am immensely grateful for this gesture. It is quite an honour to be featured as an Accessibility Champion on connect. 😂😍💚

This wouldn't have been possible without my LG community attending and participating in our meet ups. The photograph was quite appropriate for this post, you could see the energy and smile on our faces as we join forces for good.🙌👏

Local Guides community has given me a platform to pursue my hobbies and passion and it's becoming more fun everyday. Although, not seected for Connect Live!😊

I am glad that in the coming weeks more cities in Nigeria will join the accessibility crusade. And this would help move this project to the next level hopefully. 

My dreaml is to see a practicall accessibility law and compliance in Lagos and across the Country. We can make this happen. 

Thank you @KarenVChin @ErmesT @Anonymous @PaulPavlinovich @U-royFelixA @SanyaOdare and the entire Lagos Local Guides

Let's Guide more... 💪

💚💚💚

Emeka Ulor 

Emeka Ulor (Photo by @Specobelle)Emeka Ulor (Photo by @Specobelle)

Connect Moderator

Wow @AustinCO thank you bro. I am still learning how you keep humble. 😊

Connect Moderator

@aswini_das thanks for being a motivator. I am inspired by your kind words.

Thank you.

Connect Moderator

@HelloSamsonR thank you boss. You inspire folks like us. I love this photograph. 📸

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

He is definitely an accessibility champion @TraciC.  Emeka well done man and keep up the good work you are doing in making an impact in our community to help people make informed decisions of places. He is very passionate in making an impact in our community. Here is a photo I took for him during our Nigeria Local Guides Volunteer Day.

SRP_3145.JPG

Connect Moderator