Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Meet Accessibility Champion, Alejandra

@AlejandraMaria It's great to learn more about you, and that you care so much about accesibility too ☺️

Thank you for sharing this, @Atsukot

Level 2

Congratulation. Nice to meet you

Connect Moderator

Congratulations @AlejandraMaria 

Nice to know you work with children with disability. Interesting that you mentioned Braille buttons on elevators. Many elevators have those features but people really don't know what it serve.

Keep it up!

See you soon

Xoxo

Emeka

Level 9

Hey, @AlejandraMaria Congratulations..!

Anyway, @Atsukot Thanks for sharing this announcement with us.

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Level 9

It's truly inspirational effort of Alejandra,she has specially worked for handicapped people who have often difficulties while visiting public places .

Level 9

Many thanks @NatalkaR for  the energy, enjoy this week to the max :))))

Many thanks @ahmednumen, I agree that we should continue adding useful accessibility information on Google Maps:)))

Many thanks @DavidTito; yes, I am very happy with this post. From the very first beginning I am uploading accessibility information to Google Maps and I didn't knew it was so important. Now I am even more motivated :)))

Muchísimas Gracias @Inkilino69;  me alegra muchísimo saber que te ha parecido interesante la entrevista y post que ha realizado el Equipo de Connect y que te ha hecho reflexionar sobre la importancia de añadir esta información a Google Maps. Realmente este es el objetivo, concienciarnos de que pequeñas aportaciones pueden resultar de mucha ayuda para otros :)))

Many thanks @Magby; it's great to know that you have learned other kinds of communication and have put them in practice. Haiti, as many other countries,  needs to improve and grow up in an inclusive way. We can help using Google Maps because it´s a way to concienciate other people to realize how important this topic is.

Many thanks @Jesi for your nice comment; I am totally sure that you have this information in consideration 😉

Thank you very much @thieuhuan18; nice to meet you too :)))

Many thanks for your comment @EmekaUlor; Recently I have discovered that some places are pictographeated. This is a way of communications, with imagines, that people with autism use.  This is an example

Thank you very much @ShahMdSultan, you are very kind :))))

Many thanks @Mehrankhan;  I like to think that this information and facilities are an improvement to ALL of us, because sometimes we need it. This photo shows how this mobile ramp can be used with people with reduced mobility; but sometimes  we have a broken toe and we can benefit from them. We all gain with a more accessible World.

Thank you very much to all of your for taking your time and made wonderful comments. This is a really important topic.

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Connect Moderator

Great post @Atsukot@AlejandraMaria, I know you are an amazing person, not just a Local Guide.

Thank you for taking the time to write and post accessibility photos in your reviews for Google Maps.  From my personal experiences, my family thanks you. 

If every Local Guide, took the charge to include accessibility in their Reviews and photos, Google Maps would be even more awesome for EVERYONE! 

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

Great post @Atsukot@AlejandraMaria, I know you are an amazing person, not just a Local Guide.

Thank you for taking the time to write and post accessibility photos in your reviews for Google Maps.  From my personal experiences, my family thanks you. 

If every Local Guide, took the charge to include accessibility in their Reviews and photos, Google Maps would be even more awesome for EVERYONE! 

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

Cheers,

Karen

Level 8

@AlejandraMaria Thank you and yes we couldn't forget about you-you are a great inspiration to many others well done