Bonjourtaiwan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Maze's water city—Venezia

Sounds absolutely perfect @ErmesT.

I am trying to avoid eating meat since the starting of 2019 and I have to admit that its' quite hard for me. 

You made me realise that in your region could be quite easy, as you got amazing dishes from the tradition that are without any meat.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @Bonjourtaiwan

Excellent photography on Venezia. 

Thanks for sharing with us. 

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 10

LOL, I know the feeling @Bonjourtaiwan.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 8

@Sorbe, In Italy I went on a day trip to view the Dolomites and the alpine town of Cortina d'Ampezzo. The stops included in this tour were Lake Santa Caterina &  Lago di Misurina with views of Tre Cime di Lavaredo peaks. If you have not visited this region, I highly recommend that you spend at least a week here to experience nature at its grandeur. 
I also stayed in the town of Varenna over looking the gorgeous Lake Como! Did a day trip to Milan but was not fond of it! Loved the little town and nature more than the city!

Just in case you are interested, you can follow along my travel series on Instagram! 🙂

Maximum respect and envy for you @vvbellur,

I will definitely have a look, but I will be glad if you also make a post with all the pictures from Dolomites, as I think it could come out a great one. 

If one day you planned to visit Italy again I can give you great tips on Liguria, Tuscany and Sicily. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Bonjourtaiwan,

Thanks for opening the topic about Venice! It is one of my favourite destinations and I would definitely go there again. It's a city full of history and amazing architecture. The atmosphere is so romantic.

Here are some of my photos from this lovely city:

Caption: A photo in Venice, Italy (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption: A photo in Venice, Italy (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption: A photo in Venice, Italy (Local GUide @KatyaL)Caption: A photo in Venice, Italy (Local GUide @KatyaL)Caption: A photo in Venice, Italy (Local GUide @KatyaL)Caption: A photo in Venice, Italy (Local GUide @KatyaL)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Dear @KatyaL

What a great share!

Your photos are beautiful and they reminded me of my visit in Venezia three years ago.

Thanks your comments and sharing.

(*^^*)

Hey @Bonjourtaiwan,

I'm really glad you liked them. I think that when you capture something beautiful, the pictures just cannot be bad 🙂 I would definitely go there again, because when I was in Venice the last time we stayed only for a few hours and there is a lot you can see at this place! Actually I love to read books about Venice and I enjoy stories connected with it. No doubt it inspired so many authors and poets with its beauty!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Hi @Bonjourtaiwan

@Sorbe@KatyaL, Today I had to go to Venice for family reason and, as usual, I took the opportunity for taking some picture, for a next post about this lovely city.

There is a picture that I want to show you today. Again, something not conventional.

I swear I did not use any special effects, just a telephoto lens.

@Sorbe, as you mentioned Dolomites to my friend @vvbellur, please look at this:

I took the photo in this point, watching north

Caption: A flight is landing to VCE Airport, in a view from Venice - in the background you can see the Dolomites Mountain - Local Guide @ermestCaption: A flight is landing to VCE Airport, in a view from Venice - in the background you can see the Dolomites Mountain - Local Guide @ErmesT