Bonjourtaiwan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Maze's water city—Venezia

The scenery of Venice is always inseparable from the "water". The bridge between the big bridge and the small bridge forms a watery world like a maze.IMG_20150914_164747_1442254424297.jpg

IMG_20150914_165233.jpg

IMG_20150915_145525_1442351921665.jpg

IMG_20150914_180253.jpg

IMG_20150915_125706_1442351414782.jpg

IMG_20150915_151551.jpg

Venice, 威尼斯省意大利
36 comments
Level 10

Re: Maze's water city—Venezia

Hi @Bonjourtaiwan, thanks for sharing. It is an amazing experience seeing Venice. Take care and don't get lost (I know how easy it is to get lost without a map).

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 10

Thanks your comment.

Thank God, I had a  Google Maps Guide to get out of the maze.(*^^*)

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Bonjourtaiwan,

Wow, these are beautifully captured images! Thanks for sharing with us! Venice is for sure my favorite place in Italy, but Rome was rather beautiful as well. Did you manage to visit other cities? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Thank you @Bonjourtaiwan for this post about Venezia, a city that I love. I am very fortunate, as I can reach it in 25 minutes (yes, this is nice). Carnevale di Venezia is starting in a few days, with a lot of masks all around the narrow roads.

Do you want to go there and avoid the croud? Venezia, an unconventional view will help you.

Do you want to have some amazing and unforgettable experience? Palazzo Ducale and Palazzo Mora - Biennale Arte are easy to find, and visit

@AntonellaGr is showing here an alternative view of Venezia and its lagoon

Have a Fun and enjoy visiting Venice

Wow @ErmesT, you're rather blessed to live there!

Some of us are lucky enough to visit, so thanks for your valuable input. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Thank you @AlexaAC

Yes, I am. And sometime I enjoy guiding other Local guides that are coming for a visit.

@vvbellur can confirm 🙂

Brilliant @ErmesT!

My last visit was many years back. Maybe next time, I can count on you to guide me and share some of your firsthand experience. 😉

Hi @Bonjourtaiwan

I have never had the chance to visit Venezia before, mainly for laziness and because I had other places on my agenda. Can you please describe us how was your experience there and what amazed you the most? 

Let's see if you can convince me to go there finally. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Dear AlexaAC

Thanks your comments.

Don't worry, I have a lot of stories to share about Rome and other cities in Italy.

Let's browse one by one in the future.

Best regards