AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: May 18 is No Dirty Dishes Day! Here's how to celebrate.

Another great idea @MutiahA , in JORDAN almost all resturant open from Iftar till Sahour 

Level 10

@OSAMA in bangladesh too . open after asar prayer till fazar open maximum

Mahabub Hasan
Level 2

I am living with my daughter, and she makes sure that we celebrate.

Level 8

Hi @AriMar... I don't know that think kind of day also exists....

It's good know a lot which do exists since long time and hearing it for the first time..

Thanks....

Level 8

As someone who regularly eats out, every day feels like a #NoDirtyDishesDay to me 😛

But it's cool to have such a day!

Former Google Contributor

Hey @gagansharma009,

I am merging your topic with the currently existing one here - May 18 is No Dirty Dishes Day! Here's how to celebrate.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 7
Level 7

Hey there, 

I am an MBA student and lives in hostal. We students don't like to wash our dishes and have like 3-4 months old unwashed dishes in the sink🤢.

I guess washing them will count 😅

That's what I am gonna do today. 

Level 9

hmmm... @AriMar, given how much garbage we're dealing with every day, maybe we are better off not encouraging each other to use disposable dishware and cutlery, even if it is technically biodegradable or compostable. recycling doesn't work as well as we want to think it does. 😞 

how about let's make a bring your own bowl day? that would be a fun idea to get behind! highlight shops on Google Maps that encourage us to reduce and reuse! 

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/may/23/biodegradable-plastic-false-solution-for-ocean-w...

https://www.facebook.com/renewsnz/videos/319593118574192/UzpfSTczMTk4MzQxMjoxMDE1NjU0MjMyNjQwMzQxMw/...

Level 10

@OSAMA in bangladesh too . open after asar prayer till fazar open maximum

Mahabub Hasan
Level 2

I can't afford to eat out, but I sure remember correctly doing it with my late husband.