AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: May 18 is No Dirty Dishes Day! Here's how to celebrate.

Wow, what a great initiative.

In some countries, Muslim people now are celebrating the Holy month of Ramadhan. On breakfast, we can see many kinds of food and drinks served on the table .Sure there's so much dishes after the breakfast end. I think we can do this #NoDirtyDishes day movement after the iftaar (breakfast time), and not only on this day but for this month.

What do you think? @OSAMA @MahabubMunna 

Level 9

Creating a list of restaurants that opens late at night or in special hours during Ramadhan will be great too! @OSAMA @MahabubMunna

Level 10

@MutiahA like your idea we can create a list also if you agree add my post too that list link

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

What post? Can you provide me the link? @MahabubMunna

Level 10

@MutiahA last day Osama tag you a post there share your Ramadan wish massage that one

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

Hi, @AriMar!

@MahabubMunna from Bangladesh Local Guides has starts an initiative for celebrating breakfast event in Ramadhan with another Local Guides and the poor people.

I think this #NoDirtyDishes event will be a great addition for this worldwide celebration. 

It'll be a great event too for us in Indonesia while celebrating this holy month ! @RivaniRahmadani @RahmatHarmanP @br14n @NunungAfuah @PaDeSSo @BudionoS 

Level 10

@MutiahA if possible plan about ifter or sahur program .Try to connect all other Muslims friend this event

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

@MahabubMunna Sure, me and some friends from Malang Local Guides and local bloggers are planned a special ramadhan event on May 27th, in shaa Allah. We planned to make a Ramadhan show and breakfast together with down syndrome kids and another "special kids" 🙂 

The #NoDirtyDishes will also be a part of it! 

Hopefully I can share the recap soon.

Level 10

@MutiahA that's great we also promote there give cloth street child too . after add your event calendar give event link i add in there main post 🙂 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

I am adding my voice with yours @MutiahA @MahabubMunna !

This will make awarness of many sides of our consuming culturals Specially during Ramadan the holy month,  which feeling with poor and hunger people is the spirit of it , 

Nowadays what we have for Iftar is the main question instead how many poor people you make iftar for !!!