Mohammadalauddin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Maps Searching Accessibility in Mymensingh City.

Hello,

Mymensingh city called went to search. The day was great for me. First time went to the city of Mymensingh. There is a beautiful city in Mymensingh. These city roads, buildings, establishments in the city are like many old cities. I liked it in my surroundings, this town is sorted, a clean city.

Fist of all like to thanks @ShafiulBbrother for joning this travoling. we both live in dhaka city. So we started journey in the morning 6.00 am by train. we reached mymensingh railway station at 11.00 am. Then we took some art or practice of taking and processing photographs.

SearchingSearching

City sculpturesCity sculptures

we aim to look at the things that we are looking for in this city.
 • WheelChair Parking
 • Wheelchair accessible restroom
 • Wheelchair accessible entrance
 • Wheelchair accessible toilet
 • Kids friendly
 • Mineral water plant
 • Public toilet
 • women toilet
 • Women Restroom
After taking our tea break, we left the place and entered searching the city. At fist, we visited Shashi Lodge looks very beautiful and Traditional place for more than 200 years .

shashi lodge (back side)shashi lodge (back side)

we've visited some place like.

1. Shashi Lodge
  2. হিমু আড্ডা রেষ্টুরেন্ট
  3. Circuit House Play Ground Mymensingh
  4. Circuit House
  5. শিল্পচর্জা জয়নুল আবেদিন পার্ক ময়মনসিংহ
  6. Circuit House Park Mymensingh
  7. ময়মনসিংহ জিরো পয়েন্ট

Talk about access rights to these places. Map accessibility && information and accessibility questions on google map. beside we took on initiative to place a sticker in all the place where the wheelchairs can be accessed. we did this work publish awarness and social ressonsibility and further intiatives like would be taken.

1. Chief Judicial Magistrate Court
  2. Jaynul Abedin Park Mymensigh
  3. Mymensingh Post Office Mymensingh
  4. উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক শিক্ষক প্রশিক্ষণ ইনস্টিটিউট , ময়মনসিংহ
  5. Aarong

Talk about access rights to these places. Map accessibility & information and accessibility questions on google map. beside we took on initiative to place a sticker in all the place where the wheelchairs can be accessed. we did this work publish awarness and social ressonsibility and further intiatives like would be taken.

At the end of the visit. left the city of mymensingh and at night we are reached dhaka. At the end of the visit.We are back to Dhaka. At the end of the visit.We are back to Dhaka by bus. 

https://youtu.be/6gVgJa2nGbg

Thanks 

Mohammadalauddin

Dhaka, Bangladesh

Mymensingh, Bangladesh
6 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Maps Searching Accessibility in Mymensingh City.

Sounds like a great meetup @Mohammadalauddin well done and thanks for sharing the images of these places.

Level 6

Hi @Mohammadalauddin. i like the way of your post. Its very informativ. Also like for youtube video. 

Level 8

Hello @RehanRaja Thank you for giving your beautiful opinion. 

Connect Moderator

@Mohammadalauddin  What a nice Experience you shared! I love this concept about posting in detailed. Thanks, bro for taking time with us and making this wonderful post about your recent searching.

Keep it up...

Happy Guiding!

Level 8

Level 8

Hello @ShafiulB Thank you so much for your beautiful views. You always want to get along next time.