Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Mapping Parks & Gardens

Mapping Parks & Gardens

Abiola Garden Ojota

Expressway1, Ojota, Lagos, Nigeria

February 02, 2019 @ 11:00 (WAT)

Hi all, I will be embarking on an adventure in mapping Parks & Gardens in Lagos this year. Do you know that there are about 327 Parks & Gardens in Lagos ? But the question is how many of these parks & gardens are visible and have all the useful information they need to have on Google Maps ? Everyday in Lagos, millions of people are looking for places like parks & gardens to have a leisure time with family or friends or still yet attend an event. As Local Guides this is just exactly one way we can help our community and also help millions make informed decision about were to go. Many parks & gardens in Lagos need useful information such as photos, phone number, accessibility information, pet-friendly, children-friendly information, 360 Photograph. Think of how we could help make this information easily accessible by mapping this places while adding all the useful information they need on Google Maps. So, am inviting you all to join me on this first edition of mapping Parks & Gardens in Lagos as we explore the city of Ojota uncovering missing parks & gardens and adding them to Google Maps. Make sure your phones are fully charged. Put on a Local Guides Tshirt when coming if you have one, let's explore the big city of Lagos together. Our meeting point is the M.K.O Abiola Garden. Looking forward to seeing you.

RSVP here

Expressway1, Ojota, Lagos, Nigeria
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Mapping Parks & Gardens

Hi @HelloSamsonR,

Thanks for taking your time to organize this meet-up. I expect to see great photos afterward. Have fun and don't forget to sharing your recap here.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Yeah expect to see some green photos from Lagos  during my recap @Aruni. Before the year runs out, I expect to make a rundown of mapping atleast 50 percent of the number of parks in Lagos. It's going to be some busy months ahead.

Level 1

sounds like fun

Level 10

É muito interessante procurar aprimorar o Mapa do Google, em se tratando de lagos e jardins para melhorar a informações das pessoas que precisam de opções de laser é maravilhoso. Parabens.

Level 10

Thank you @Marioschlin