MrFiugs's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Mapping Kenya and the world!

My younger brother introduced me to Google guides. He realized that I had great potential considering the amount of travel I undertake every so often as a result of my work. Needless to say, I had received and seen a couple of notifications to use it but I didn't pay much attention until I decided to read other people's reviews of places that I had already visited or planned to visit.

It was not long thereafter that I began posting pictures and writing reviews of places. I realized that it was such a powerful tool especially for someone new to a place or seeking correct directions or landmarks. I love travel, more so in Africa and getting directions can be difficult though that is increasingly chchangi for the better. Suffice to say, I seized the opportunity to improve ny local maps anx took to it like a fish in water.

I have been posting for the last year or so and I'm amazed at how many people were in need of this information as evidenced by the views of my posts. I have been a beneficiary of these reviews especially when choosing the right places to take guests or go on a date.

In summary, I am grateful for the opportunity to map new places, post photos and most of all, put many business and important landmarks online for the world to know.

Nairobi, Kenya