KimLong's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Map list: Museum, Arts and Crafts to Visit and Shop in Siem Reap City

Cambodia is well known for its arts and crafts. The concept of silk weaving, painting, wood carving, silver crafting, buffalo leather carving, knife/sword making, stone sculpting, pottery and ceramic are some of the ancient traditions of Khmer ancestors that still live till present time. It is worth paying a visit to museums, workshops and shops to learn more Khmer arts and craft. I would like to share with you Map list of Museum, Arts and Crafts to visit and shop in Siem Reap City. Please follow my list as I will keep it updated from time to time. https://goo.gl/maps/9WyTAHoxAM92  

Stone carvingStone carvingSilk weavingSilk weavingLeather carving artLeather carving artCarving on Bayon TempleCarving on Bayon TempleCeramicCeramicStone carvingStone carving

Siem Reap, Cambodia
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Map list: Museum, Arts and Crafts to Visit and Shop in Siem Reap City

Hi @KimLong.

Thank you for the informative post. It is really helpful for new travelers to Cambodia. We really appreciate your dedication to the community.

I hope someday I can take part in such projects in Vietnam, my home country.

Just a quick check-up, would you mind taking a look at the link you have provided at the end?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 10

Hi @sonnyNg Thanks for your nice comment and checking my link. I did copy from the link provided by Maps so not sure why it does not work. This one work and I will also edit on my post. https://goo.gl/maps/H5hbwSCsEgB2 

Level 8

It is a very beautiful sculpture in history.