KimLong's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Map List: Outdoor Spot to Visit in Siem Reap City

Siem Reap is famous for its UNESCO listed World Heritage site of Angkor Wat Temple complexes. Besides the temples, it has many other attractions to offer to visitors. Here I share link to my list "Outdoor Spot to Visit in Siem Reap City". It is quite a mixed category such as pagoda, street food, open-air night market, royal resident, garden... There is no cost for visiting these places but read opening time first before you go. I will keep this list updated from time to time so please follow. https://goo.gl/maps/FVg1QgvkKSw  

Wat Prohm Roth PagodaWat Prohm Roth Pagoda

Siem Reap, Cambodia
5 comments
Level 9

Re: Map List: Outdoor Spot to Visit in Siem Reap City

Nice temple @KimLong Thank you for sharing with us....

Level 9

Thank you @KimLong for sharing your post with us.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @KimLong

I just saw your post. I think all those places are amazing and what you are doing is just living a dream. This year I was in Siem Reap and I just loved it, I felt how peaceful and at the same time full of tourists, monuments and many more things!

I will always keep this place special in my heart while being with my Cambodian friend and watching the sunset near a lake in Angkor Wat temple.

Thank you for publishing those inspiring posts, I will keep following them with much interest.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thanks @TsekoV for the beautiful words about my city. I was about to post another custom map recommending a good biking and trekking route inside jungle of Angkor Park so let me mention you in my next post. 

Former Google Contributor

Much appreciated @KimLong! Looking forward to reading your next post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!