Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Map Accessibility, Saidpur.

Map Accessibility, Saidpur.

Saidpur Upazila

Saidpur Upazila, Bangladesh

December 20, 2018 @ 14:00 (+06)

Map Accessibility, Saidpur. This is a Meet Up to update Google Maps accessibility information and make public awareness about disabled facilities in our city. This Meet Up is a part of Let’s Map Accessibility project. We will check buildings facilities like as ACCESSIBLE ramps, Lift/elevator, parking, rest room and toilet in our cities. According to this project we would love to update accessibility information in Saidpur during this Meet Up. Hope Local Guides in Saidpur & its nearby will join us to make this Meet-Up successful. Farhan Powered by Local Guides Bangla

RSVP here

Farhan Sadik

Saidpur Upazila, Bangladesh
9 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Map Accessibility, Saidpur.

Hi @Farhan21,

Thank you for organizing this nice initiative in Saidpur, Bangladesh. It would be great to add as many places as possible on Google maps to make public awareness about disabilities facilities in your city.

I hope you won't mind to share a recap afterwards. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hello @Farhan21

Wonderful initiative this 🙂 Congratulation For meet-up, Thanks for Shearing

Level 8

Many many thanks dear! 

Hope that this meet-up would be success. Please keep me in your prayers! 

Farhan Sadik

Connect Moderator

@Farhan21 Congratulations for getting approved your first Meet Up. Waiting for a successful RECAP after the Meet Up.

Map Accessibility ...

Happy Guiding! 

Level 9

Hello @Farhan21, Thanks for taking this great initiative in Saidpur. I hope you will try your best to succeed in this initiative. Please, don't forget to share your Meet-Up Recap with us. Wish you all the best..!

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Level 8

Thanks for approve and let us to have a meet-up dear ma'am,@KatyaL
we, some of local guides from Saidpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh; want to arrange a meet-up such that we can share and get experience & knowledge with a discussion. It is our first meet-up in this place and we hope that it will help us to contribute more in Google Maps.
Our discussion topic will be about Wheelchair Accessibility and making public awareness about it.
I, personally conveying thanks to you all and Google Maps that you gave us a best platform to find, get, share new places and explore the whole world!

Sorry for reply in late. I will write a recap after our meet-up.

Farhan Sadik

Level 8

Thanks dear @ShafiulB

@ShahMdSultan @rajuroyal

Farhan Sadik

Level 7

Arrange a meet up in Dinajpur. Otherwise  All above ur discussion details send me in messenger. Recently I stay in Dinajpur so I won’t be able to attend. I have a Facebook friend request to u. U hang it on so accept as soon as possible.

Level 8

thanks for your wish to have a meet-up in Dinajpur. we will try our best to arrange a meet-up in there. I haven't enter in Facebook before somedays.

okay, I will contact with you on Facebook. 

Farhan Sadik