Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Map Accessibility, Cumilla

Map Accessibility, Cumilla

Comilla Town Hall

Comilla, Bangladesh

December 21, 2018 @ 10:00 (+06)

Map Accessibility, Cumilla. This is a Meet Up to update Google Maps accessibility information and to make public awareness about disabilities facilities in our city. This Meet Up is a part of Let’s Map Accessibility project. We will check buildings facilities like as ACCESSIBLE ramps, Lift/elevator, parking, rest room and toilet in our cities. According to this project we would love to update accessibility information in Cumilla during this Meet Up. Hope Local Guides in Cumilla will join us to make this Meet Up successful. On behalf of, Cumilla Local Guides Golam Kibria

RSVP here

Comilla, Bangladesh
9 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Map Accessibility, Cumilla

Hi @Golam_Kibria,

Thank you for organizing this nice initiative in Comilla or officially known as Cumilla. It would be great to add as many places as possible on Google maps to make public awareness about disabilities facilities in your city.

I hope you won't mind to share a recap afterwards. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

@KatyaL Thank you for your valuable Comment.

Connect Moderator

@Golam_Kibria Congratulations for getting your first time meet Up approvement.  Hope you will do a best campaign with our Local Guides.  

Lets Map Accessibility together.  

Keep it up... 

Happy Guiding! 

Level 8

ইনশাল্লাহ্ সর্বাত্তক চেষ্টা করবো মিট আপ এ অংশ গ্রহন করার জন্যে। @Golam_Kibria @ShafiulB

Md Mehedi Mozumdar Cyclists LGBangla From Comilla, Bangladesh.
Level 7

In Shallah... try to Join The Meetup... @ShafiulB @Golam_Kibria @MehediMozumdar

Efaz
Level 8

ধন্যবাদ @MahmudulEfazBD 

Md Mehedi Mozumdar Cyclists LGBangla From Comilla, Bangladesh.
Connect Moderator

Hope you will do the best there! It will be nice experience for you all @MehediMozumdar @MahmudulEfazBD @Golam_Kibria.

Lets Map Accessibility together in Cumilla.

Happy Guiding!

Level 9

Hello @Golam_Kibria, Thanks for taking this great initiative in your city. I hope you will try your best to succeed in this initiative. Please, don't forget to share your Meet-Up Recap with us. Wish you all the best..!

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Level 8

Thank you so much for arranging this nice meetup