Parmour's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Mangodlong Paradise Beach Resort

Mangodlong Paradise Beach Resort♥

20180624_133603.jpg20180624_133708.jpg20180624_133825.jpg20180624_134531.jpg20180624_133936.jpg20180624_133932.jpg

Mangodlong Paradise Beach Resort, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Mangodlong Paradise Beach Resort

Hello @Parmour,

Thank you for sharing these amazing photos, it really makes you wanna be there. 

The places seems peaceful and relaxing. Is it the first time you're going there?  

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

Exactly. The Island in Camotes worth to be there and visit around the island and cheaper place to stay there also the motor bike (Habal-habal) transportation 

Hello @Parmour

Thank you very much for these details, it really seems that you had a great time there! Honestly, I will put it on my to-do list.

Please, try to write your own content instead of using already existing materials as we are really interested in your own experience and what you lived and saw there. 

Kindly, I will ask you to re-edit this comment as it is taken from an external source. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

Thank you @BorrisS

I am new on this kind online thingy and I need to improve lot of things as in a alot . hehehe

Hello @Parmour,

Welcome to Connect!

In this case, I will remove your previous comment and please, have a look at the following tips about What makes a good post? and What are Connect topics?

Furthermore, you can always introduce yourself to the Community and get to know other people via out monthly topic Introduce Yourself - December 2018.

We will be expecting your future posts and will be more than happy to discover new places thanks to you. 

Level 7

Thank you so much @BorrisS . Yes! I will post more and put an interesting experience to the place where I visited. Thank you for helping me on how the proper way of posting. hehehe