Ankarn's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Manali adventure

I visited first time adventure trip. Manali... 

Just wow.... I feel awesome to saw nature magic in manali.  We enjoyed lotsl of moment

Skydiving

Racing

Skating and many more

Rohtang Pass, Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India
9 comments
Level 5

Manali adventure

I visited first time adventure trip. Manali... 

Just wow.... I feel awesome to saw nature magic in manali.  We enjoyed lotsl of moment

Skydiving

Racing

Skating and many morIMG_20170604_115845.jpg

Connect Moderator

Re: Manali adventure

Thanks for sharing your adventurre travel experience with us @Ankarn

Can you share some beautiful pictures with us and give justification of this board. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

@Ankarn Manai is one place I want to visit.

Level 8

One of my friends is in Manali right now and he tells me good things about it. I should visit soon 🙂 

Level 5

Yes Manali is the gift of nature

Level 5

Level 5

6_IMG_20170604_075827.jpg

------------
Google Moderator

Hello @Ankarn,

Welcome to Connect. 

Thank you for sharing, it looks like you had a great time there. Which activities from the three you tried? Skydiving?

Since you are new in the community, I recommend you read this topic it suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.

I am merging both of your post about Manali adventure here and I'm changing your topic label to the travel topic. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Skydiving was the most enjoyable moment of my Life