MelissaBranson's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Malls in Toronto and the GTA

An admitted shopaholic...does anyone know of any great malls around the GTA (aside from Yorkdale, where I already live for most of my days 😉

Thx!

-Melissa 

Toronto, ON, Canada
8 comments
Level 7

Re: Malls in Toronto and the GTA

I would have to say Sherway gardens or square one are two malls worth going to

Level 8

Don't forget Vaughan Mills.  That's gotta be #2, right?

Level 7

My next mall on the list would be Yorkdale. If you like bargains.... I would say go to Vaughn Mills but definitely not worth the drive up there

Connect Moderator

Hi @MelissaBranson. A Warm Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

Have you tried in this way?: https://www.googhttps://www.google.it/maps/search/toronto+mall/@43.6568568,-79.6560987,11z?hl=enle.i...

As this is your first post in here, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Need Help: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

Level 3

Hi Melissa~~

If you wanna shop the latest designer stuffs, you should go to Bloor street by Yorkville area. On Bloor you will find Hermes store Chanel Store LV store etc..and don't forget Holt Renfew where you can find so much more designer fashions. HR sometimes offer good promotions too. I always find the vibe in downtown Toronto more chic than the big box malls in Greater Toronto Area...Hope this helps ^_^

Level 4

Nobdy's mentioned the Toronto Eaton Centre yet? Queen West has great shopping too

Level 1

Hello You were asking about Malls in Toronto, Vaughan Mills is a fantastic Mall, We are Occhiali Eyewear in the Mall. Come shop us for your Eyeglasses and sunglasses for the best collections. As you shop Vaughan Mills you too will boast about this being the best place, it could become your next shopping Home.

Connect Moderator

Hi @Occhiali welcome to Connect, the community of the Google Local Guides.

You may not have intended it, but this post looks like spam to most people, especially as it is one of your first posts. Please make sure to check out the program rules and this post with tips on how to best participate and interact in this community.

Local Guides is a program for individuals only. Business activities are not allowed in here. So, being a Business activity, you should not be in this program

Also, I want to inform you that advertising is not permitted in Connect.

The good news is that, for business activities, you can register in the free program of Google Mybusiness, so please:

I wish you good luck for your business

Regards

Ermes