Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Malleshwaram Food Crawl

Malleshwaram Food Crawl

Malleshwaram West

Malleshwaram West, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

February 17, 2019 @ 11:00 (IST)

That's right Banglore City! Google Locals Guides will be gathering for a restaurant crawl. We want everyone to get off their couches with empty stomachs and join us. We will mingle through multiple restaurants enjoying food, taking photos, writing reviews, and making a ton of new friends! The restaurant Crawl will begin at Banglore city (Malleshwaram) and will takes us through the entire Malleshwaram!!! Restaurants Tour Order/List: 1. Hallimane Restaurant 2. Albek 3. Holigemane 4. MTR 5. Ambur biriyani house 6. Karnataka Restaurant 7. Maiyas Restaurant 8. Asha Food camp Bonus Round: 9. Hotel Moon light 10. Picnic Restaurant 11. Malleshwaram dose corner

RSVP here

Ananth Ram
Malleshwaram West, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
12 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Malleshwaram Food Crawl

Sounds like a tasty well-spent time. Make sure we see a recap, @AnanthRam. We are going to be interested in the recipes you came across. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

@AnanthRam  glad to see  you are hosting meet up in our city I would like to attend this 

Level 7

Hello.. Bengaluru Local Guides, its the time to connect with you all.. so whoever is attending the above mentioned event, please drop your contact number in the comment box given below so that it will become easy for me to contact you..

However, this is the 1st meet up i am conducting.. if you have any suggestions / ideas please let me know.. share your thoughts in comment box..

Ananth Ram
Level 9

@AnanthRam 

This is my contact no. [REDACTED]

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Nizamuddin190,

I have removed the phone number from your comment. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. Please take a moment to review our Community policy. If you want to contact other Connect members, I suggest that you send them a private message.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Hey Ananth,

Can you share where exactly everyone is meeting? Location details says "Malleshwaram West" which is a pretty large area.

Level 9

Guys share your email Id's and contact on email 

Level 6

Really wanted to join. But can't because of lack of information and response from the host.

Level 7

How and where to add recap video and images of the meet up??

Ananth Ram