Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Malaysia Foosball Open 2018

Proud to be a Local Guide.
7 comments
Level 9

Re: Malaysia Foosball Open 2018

Thank you @PavelSarwar for sharing the video, i enjoy it.

Level 8

Awesome video @PavelSarwar Bro.

Greetings from Nepal

Namaste, Niraj

Former Google Contributor

Rif.: Malaysia Foosball Open 2018

Hey @PavelSarwar

Thank you for sharing this, it definitely caught my attention.

Was it the first time that this event was organized in Malaysia? Please add more information about the event as I am really curious about it. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@Sorbe Malaysia Foosball Open 2018  held  on July 20th - 22nd at DPulze Shopping Centre, Cyberjaya, Malaysia. Their was three category ( Women Singles, Open Singles and Open Double). This was an International Foosball Championship with many players from overseas. Organizer was Malaysia - My Table Soccer. For me this my first experience to watch this.

Official Photo album: https://www.tablesoccer.org/flickr/set/72157698988608874 http://dpulze.com/wp/malaysia-foosball-open-2018-past-event/

Level 8

@NirajBhusal Bro Namaste from Malaysia.

Former Google Contributor

@PavelSarwar

Sounds like a really cool event. Shame that I missed it but I hope that it will be organized again soon, so I will have more time to train properly.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@Sorbe it will organise again in next year. So be prepared for next year. I will keep updating you.