MALANA THE HERITAGE VILLAGEMALANA THE HERITAGE VILLAGE

kesarthapa
Malana, Himachal Pradesh, India
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Malana village

HI @kesarthapa

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful photo. Why not add more details about it and share your experience while taking it? This way it can be appreciated even more by other Local Guides and can drive more interaction.

Before you start interacting more in the community, I suggest you go through the following resources: 14 helpful tips for using Connect and What are Connect topics?. Feel free to write something about yourself and get to know other fellows in Connect in our monthly Introduce Yourself section

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

thankyou @VitB i may keep it up and acted upon your suggestions bro

kesarthapa
Former Google Contributor

You're welcome @kesarthapa

Thanks for taking part & have fun in Local Guides Connect!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!