Eire27's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Malahide Gardens

Photos from Malahide Gardens in north county Dublin. The gardens are part of a huge Forest area, with trees hundreds of years old and home to wildlife.IMG_20181201_025211_580.jpg

IMG_20181202_181555_728.jpg

Nearby Sea Estuary for boats earlier in the dayNearby Sea Estuary for boats earlier in the day

IMG-20181116-WA0010.jpg

There is a large outdoor adventure park for children. It is also home to Malahide Castle which I will write a separate post on, This is all a large demesne which would have been owned by royalty but was many years ago given back to the Irish people to enjoy free of charge. There is also an avoca coffee shop. The village of Malahide is a nearby picturesque place and the sea/ocean is close by also, I have previously posted photos of portmarnock beach .

Dublin, Ireland
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Malahide Gardens

Hi @Eire27,

Thanks for sharing again with us another interesting place. What do you know about the Malahide Gardens? Could you share with us some more details about it, is it an ancient garden or a place which is visited by many tourists?

You might as well add some description to the photos you share with us. Keep in mind that adding caption to them will make it easier to all other Local Guides to understand and appreciate even better the message you are sharing.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Malahide Gardens

Hello @TsekoV Thank you, yes I have just done a post on the gardens and mainly on the Castle in the gardens, the castle's history and photos in local stories. Yes it is very popular with tourists