I thought I would try it out too

Level 7

Re: Making Signature Tab More Special

oh thats a great help.. @YK1001

Adarsh Goyal || Bangalore Local Guides || India         
Level 9

Hi @Umashankar,

I have been in your place weeks ago, and I found the easiest way to create the signature is by using this website: http://html-cleaner.com/

HTML Cleaner.png

You write text, add links, edit everything, and add links on LEFT SIDE, and just COPY and PASTE whatever is on RIGHT SIDE to your signature in settings. Also note that only one line is accepted as a signature in the community currently.

Every now and then I go back to mu signature and past it in the left side, and right side will be automatically filled!

Hope you find it easier 🙂

Level 7

Hello.! @JafferA

U suggested a good way but i suppose this is the best and easy way without using anything 

Read This

Level 9

@AdarshGoyal.. I have seen this article before, and it had some errors also.

If you read the article, I have already written a reply that HTML Cleaner worked better for me 🙂

Generally, it depends on the user preference. I am used to the old forums, it's easier and faster for me to write and edit the style of the text, and then find the HTML code ready to be copied, while others prefer to write it all on their own.

Level 7

Ok.. @JafferA

Level 8

Hi bro it's simple @AnuradhaP bro explained well in this post i hope that you will get it 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Tutorial-Add-a-personal-signature-to-your-p...

Level 8

@YK1001  I do not have the option to preview nor to switch to HTML 😲 

Level 8

Hi @VBenedict,

I would like to isolate if your Signature Box do not support HTML code, or you cannot use the HTML editor while writing a post.

Would you please copy and paste the following code into your signature box and update your finding here?

<a href="/t5/General-Discussion/Season-of-Changes-Post-Feedbacks-to-Improve-Connect-at-Feedback/m-p/515713/highlight/true#M142008" target="_self">Season of Changes for Connect</a>