Shafiinlight's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Macro shots using Xiomi Redmi Note 5pro

All photos are taken using redmi note 5 pro mobile camera. 
A Small FlowerA Small FlowerA Small Dried RootA Small Dried Root
FlyFlyFlyFlyFlyFlyFlyFlyFlyFlyFlyFlyFlyFlyFlyFlyFlyFlyFlyFlyFlyFlyIMG_20181003_140223.jpgIMG_20181003_140230.jpgIMG_20181003_140237.jpgFlyFlyFlyFlyFlyFly

Kalamassery, Kochi, Kerala, India
6 comments
Google Vendor

Re: Macro shots using Xiomi Redmi Note 5pro

Hi @Shafiinlight,

Welcome to Connect.

Really cool macro photos, thank you for sharing with us.  It could have been even more attractive if you could add more details to it. You can have a look at these two articles 4 helpful lighting tips to improve your mobile photography and 6 tips for taking even better photos with your phone.

In addition, since you're new to the community, you can check out the What makes a good post? and Tips: Using Local Guides Connect topics to find some great tips that will help you get started.

I want to let you know that the total quantity of photos that can be uploaded on Connect is 1000, please make sure to choose the best photos that can help you express your post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Thank you very much for your feed back.

Google Vendor

Hi @Shafiinlight,

Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@InaS Excellent photography but if you can add a few more details about this place, it would be more helpful to us.

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Google Vendor

Hi @MdAtikuzzamanLimon,

These pictures are taken by @Shafiinlight, not by me. Maybe he can share more information with you :).

Level 8

@InaS  Thank you.

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh