TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: #. MaGIC 7 – Photos without SHAKE – Simple trick

Your article is good, informative and useful. Give reference of material and photo used wherever necessary. In the last join all postings on photos and camera and present the same in a big way in one posting..

Thanls

@TravellerG

Level 10

Thank you Prof, God willingly, we will try to do that..

Regs

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

you for your motivation @Neminath

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Hi @TravellerG

Thank you for these great photo tips. Using Google Photos I am so happy with top quality results and really impressed in all the assistance I get. I am not a professional photographer, but 

Google photos teams are and they are always helping me in all I do. 

The Google Camera app is awesome. It has shake controls included that take out any shake issues and balance all your pictures for you. It is the best ever for clear, highest standard photo results on mobiles. 

I take all my pictures on Mobile, so my reply and comments here are all from.my own experiences.  

With kind regards

@Justine2807

Level 10

Hi, friend @Justine2807

Oh.. we are happy that you are comfortable with the App - Great!

Analyze your write up -  can it be modified a little, so that your 'Post' will be more appreciated by many (using different Apps & different Makes of Cameras)?

All the best

Level 10

Hello @TravellerG

I appreciate your kind words. I am more than comfortable with the apps I use, and the brilliant photographic results . I hope you do not mind that the things I talk of are my experience and opinion. I have used many mobile cameras over the years and in my comments here I state that since using Google Photos I find them the best of many I have tried.  If you or any other readers of your post  have a different opinions, You know that many others all will surely talk of their own experiences, many being professionals with far greater knowledge of photography from old style and new digital cameras. I look forward to seeing and reading others comments here. 

I am just a user of an excellent app and find mobile images can get extraordinary, fun, impressive photo results.  So thanks for your advice as you seem to be very knowledged with and about photography. So now my reply to your post has been modified, so when you talk of we ...  I hope that you are all ok with that, as no offence was ever intended. 

As to your request for my analysis of this reply to you, as stated I speak from experience, this is what I base my reply to your post on and recommend only the very best from my experience. So to talk of the lower quality apps that I have used or had lesser quality experience with, that are not going to give the excellent results of the Google Photos app would not be truthful and I personally believe it best to speak of the best of products and services. 

As to those, as you refer to that you say many others use, I have not had as good experiences with many others and they may not be the ones you refer to as there are so very many different apps available. I talk only of those I have experience with. If it is bad experiences then I will only report any poor quality issues to their feedback and through trial and error search for the best which has been the Google Photos app. 

I am not one to talk badly of products or services in any way online. Reports to the developers of any troubles and use of only that which has the best, most excellent results, as in my reply to your post. 

I only speak of that which I jave heard that according to the bureau of statistics are the world's most valued products and services. These statistics are from data that takes many attributes into consideration for collection of the data that shows the Google Products are the world's most valued. So you will find that the fact that a majority of people, as in many, many people  have the same excellent experiences as I have with these apps. 

I do not work for Google. I am simply a person who appreciates the outstanding qualities from my own experience,  as I have mentioned. 

I am not an experienced nor professional photographer, I make that very clear in my post also. I do all my posts photos and work pieces on my mobile. So I am just a novice photographer who really appreciates all that the Google Photos teams do to improve all angles of my photography, and the excellence of the Google Camera app with its ability to reduce the SHAKE in my pictures is where I know your post is about the "Shake" situation. I hope that is ok with you as I am sure you will find that many will appreciate my experiences as similar to theirs too. Cheers. :)))

With kind regards

@Justine2807