BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: MY unchecked LG Summit video and the experiences :)

Increment of breath rate was the major problem @OSAMA. hahahaha

I was always myself without any preparation.

For practicing I have to make a lot of videos about my journeys and also have to tag Osama in each for comments. 😄

Lets see what happens in this one year period.

Thanks for your suggestion and complement. I always appreciate the comment. 🙂

Level 9

@BishowvijayaP

@I will guarantee if you do that you will raise your  luck to be selected on 2018 Summit

😁

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Increment of breath rate was the major problem @OSAMA. hahahaha

I was always myself without any preparation.

For practicing I have to make a lot of videos about my journeys and also have to tag Osama in each for comments. 😄

Lets see what happens in this one year period.

Thanks for your suggestion and complement. I always appreciate the comment. 🙂

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

As the deadline for submission of form with one minute LG Summit video was coming nearer and nearer but I was lagging behind because of ongoing exams. 

Lacking of good camera I had requested 3 of my friends to capture my video. All were ready to help me if I was free.

Next day of last examination I was roaming around the city meanwhile got to meet one of them.

At the same time he asked me to capture the video. We went to National Assembly Hall because of its beautiful scenario. We were unaware of ongoing high profile meeting on the hall but did not care about excessive presence of security personnel around there. Just went inside and started to record the video. Seeing this a police officer came there and inquired us about what we were doing and what was the purpose. He told us not to take too much time to capture the video. We did it accounting his words.ile capturing video I felt that speaking in front of camera is not easier just like day to day talk. hahaha. Also speaking for specific subject matter without preparation made me more difficult.watch time reportwatch time report

The whole another day I spent to learn adobe premiere to add the contents. I had never used adobe premiere before. 

On Apr 18, 2017, I uploaded my video in YouTube and there after filled up the form. I think I was too late to submit the form though it was within the time frame. Also I might not not have filled up the form nicely that I was not able to drag judgement team to watch the video.

But no worries, as I am not experienced to face the camera so I expect comments from you people that what weaknesses can be seen in the video. This will help me improve.

Please feel free to write in.

Let me start myself: I use to speak fast, this is not good for those for whom English is not native. hahahaha

Quality Review also another most valuable criteria for selection.

Level 8

Looks good Bro @BishowvijayaP

Thanks for sharing your video.

Keep Up the Good Work.

Level 8

Thanks for sharing @BishowvijayaP.

I may return to this video as a reference.

Level 10

Level 10

Then no worries since you are there to take guarantee @OSAMA hahahahaha.

Have to improve myself.

Level 10

I have reviewed very few places. I will consider your words when I will review the places. Thanks for suggestion @Paresh_Ratan. 🙂

Level 10

I am very thankful to you for your nice words @Umashankar.

I am gonna keep up my work as you suggest.

Glad to have you as my co-LG. 🙂

Level 10

A cool welcome to you @deepak_bhalla.

Thank you so much for liking my video. 🙂