ayann's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

MY REQUEST TO ALL LOCAL GUIDES

Dear,local guides as our family is going bigger and better everyday many people are joining regularly posting photos, asking questions, feedbacks,but I noticed when anyone​ reply their questions people just overcome without giving any solution tick on that post even if that is a proper helpful reply,most of the times it happens!!! My humble request to all of you please support them,their is a badge and also that green tick inspires them most than a single Kudo,ALSO IT'S DOES HELP MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHEN 2ND TIME ANYONE SEARCH TAHT PARTICULAR QUESTION ON GOOGLE THAT GREEN TICK ARTICLE OF YOU WILL ARRIVE AT THE TOP OF GOOGLE SEARCH

So, please if you find someone's​ reply is the perfect answer of your question just tick that little tick button positioning button of right side of your post 🙏 

Thank you 

Ayan Gain

India
11 comments
Level 6

Re: MY REQUEST TO ALL LOCAL GUIDES

Thanks for raising awareness about the tick which defines an answer as being accurate.

Level 8

Great reminder to all local guides about their duties and responsibilities... Thanks. ..

Level 10

@ayann Yes, it is true.. it would be most helpful if each request for help that did get a useful definitive answer be marked as the solution so everyone can search for it. 🙂

Also, from the other perspective, try not to mark a reply as a solution if it isn't, especially if the original post doesn't need a solution. Have seen many posts marked as solutions when it wasn't necessary. 

Level 8

Level 8

@ayann @StephenAbraham Is there any way for undoing if we have accidentally given a tick. I'm asking this because, I have recently done a crap like that mistakenly.

Level 10

@JustinAlex Try this method below..

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/How-do-I-undo-an-quot-accepted-answer-quot/...

But according to the above post which was quite old, apparently only moderators can "unmark" a solution, not sure if it's updated/different now.. Can you try it?

Level 8

Yeah @StephenAbraham I had read the post you shared an i was able to unmark it by clicking on Not the solution in the options.

Thanks for the help bro...❤️❤️

Level 8

@JustinAlex yes I also have some confusion in this matter

Level 8

@ayann No more confusion needed. Just go through the link @StephenAbraham shared.