Untitled-2 copy.jpg

Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: MY DOUBT ......

Dear @ShafiulB

actually its requires that you need to login with the ID you used for LG to sync in all the information here. then it will show your level in the place of N/A. N/A shows there because the id with what it is logged in isn't used for LG.  its that simple. thank you...

View solution in original post

Level 8

Hi @ShafiulB,

When a LG registers the membership at Connect Forum, Connect needs to sync certain data from the master Google Accounts.

The N/A location normally show our Level in Local Guides program after data sync is completed and upon the LGs next logon to Connect.

As you can see, this LGs joins Connect 13 minutes ago, so I will say everything is fine and normal.

Connect Moderator

@YK1001 I Thoughts that .. any ban/disable  user by google ,...?

Level 8

I am not sure otherwise, but this N/A  question has been asked before.  The conclusion was Data Sync at that time.

Level 8
Solution

Dear @ShafiulB

actually its requires that you need to login with the ID you used for LG to sync in all the information here. then it will show your level in the place of N/A. N/A shows there because the id with what it is logged in isn't used for LG.  its that simple. thank you...

Level 8

Hi @Mohammadih03,

By registering to Connect forum, we need to provide a Gmail address Google Account.

If that address account is not an active LG account, we will got redirected to sign up to LG first before activated our Connect account.

Thus in my understanding, the account you use to logon to Connect is always a LG enabled account.

Googler

One clarification, @YK1001. A Gmail address isn't required, but a Google Account is. The N/A is typically a data sync issue that the team is looking into but all participants in Connect are indeed a Local Guide as being a member of the program is required to participate in Connect.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

Hi @TraciC,

Thank you for the reminder.  I forgot about the GoogleApps accounts.