NirmalTeja's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

MUMBAI {INDIA} visited 3 places

Hello LG's recently visited Mumbai I went for so many places .First iam started my journey Hyderabad to Mumbai by flight first time experience of flight journey..

Mumbai airportMumbai airport

received_264447327525732.jpeg

After I'm reached Mumbai I booked a cab for Marine drive queens Necklace before reaching destination Bandra Worli sea link bridge was huge bridge

BANDRA WORLI SEA LINK BRIDGEBANDRA WORLI SEA LINK BRIDGE

1.Marine drive Queens Necklace

2.The Taj hotel

3.Gateway of India

1.Queens Necklace :Marine

Drive is also known as queens Necklace a 3kilo metre boulevard in South Mumbai  and it is "C" shaped six lane concerete road along the coast,which is natural bay...

Queens Necklace is promenade lies parallel to this road,if we viewed at night from elevated point anywhere along the drive...IMG_20181206_083637.jpg

received_1241158199364676.jpeg

received_517528405399933.jpeg

IMG_20181206_083637.jpg 2.The Taj hotel: The hotel if first opened it doors to guests on 16December 1903,it was builed by Jamsetji Tata ..

A small story of owner why he bulited hotel one day Tata he was refused entry to one of the city's grand hotel of Watson's hotel,in the hotel only white people only,That day Tata decided to revenge on Britishers so that's why he builted..received_324320441496113.jpeg

IMG_20181206_091958.jpg

received_1701000940006264.jpeg

3.The Gate way of India:The Gateway of India is an arch monument built during the 20th century in Mumbai India...IMG_20181206_091921.jpg

IMG_20181206_091939.jpg

received_315355075973756.jpeg

These are the places I'm visited in Mumbai big city I liked it very much....

12 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: MUMBAI {INDIA} visited 3 places

Hi @NirmalTeja

Thanks for sharing your travel experience from Mumbai! It looks fantastic! 🙂 Was this your first time in Mumbai? Looks like a very busy city but also really mind-blowing! 

What was your most favorite thing in Mumbai? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Yes it was amazing experience and first time I'm visited Mumbai it was busy city @DanniS ... My favourite place is Gateway of Mumbai...

Hi @NirmalTeja,

Thank you for your wonderful post! It's full of interesting facts and great pictures. The architecture in Mumbai is amazing! Do you have photos of other buildings?

The story of the Taj Hotel is very interesting. I've heard about Jamsetji Tata and how much he has done for the country.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@NirmalTeja

Excellent review. 

Very informative and carefully presented.

Thanks 

R S Dev
Level 9

Thank you for your reply @aaryesdee 

Level 10

Level 9

Thank you for your reply @davidhyno ...

Thanks for the detailed description of your experience, @NirmalTeja. What was your favorite part of it?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hello @IrrPavlova thank you for your reply ,my favourite part is Gateway of India and Marine drive queens Necklace places are my favourite...