cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

MEO 対策 JAPAN

Capture d’écran 2018-10-18 à 13.12.16.png

INTERESTED JAPAN View 360 vr MEO対策 

IF YOU ARE IN TOKYO PLEASE CONTACT  ME .

I AM MARC I AM G BADGE .

MARC PARIS 株式会社
Tokyo Skytree, 1 Chome-1-2 Oshiage, Sumida-ku, Tokyo, Japon
3 comments
Google Moderator

Re: MEO 対策 JAPAN

Hello @marcparis,

As a reminder, Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your stories, give feedback, and more.

Everyone is welcome here but do note that the forum is not a platform for commercial advertising or self-promotion of any kind.

Please review our Local Guides Program Rules before posting.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

IT S NOT COMMERCIAL  SORRY IF YOU COULD THINK THAT WAY I AM NEW INSIDE THIS PLATEFORM . HOW TO MEET  OTHER LOCAL GUIDE IN TOKYO IT S MY ASK . 

MARC PARIS 株式会社
Google Moderator

Hello @marcparis,

I noticed that - MARC PARIS 株式会社 is the name of your company. 

It's great that you want to meet other Local Guides! What I suggest you to do is to check in here if there are any already organized Meet-Ups around you in the near future. If there aren't any available currently you can create one yourself.

In this post How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up you will find everything you need on how to create a Meet-Up.

Finally one more thing, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!