Gug12's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

MEETUP BIHAR Muzaffarpur

Hey Guys, I think We Local Guiders Have Make a Plane  to Meet Up, because this is only way to realise people that we are also here in google family! 

Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: MEETUP BIHAR Muzaffarpur

Hello @Gug12 Bhai, Kaisey ho ? 😊

Welcome to Local Guides Connect,

That is really a great idea, I hope you will have a successful meetup. 

If you want to host a Meetup in  MuzzafarPur, You can submit your meetup by Using This link Host a Meetup .

And before submitting your meetup, if you can check

How to prepare for a meetup submission

It will  give you helpful ideas on the types of activities you can plan .

In addition, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce yourself February You can also read these 14 helpful tips for using Connect

Wish you best of luck and waiting for a detailed Recap with some awesome pictures of your meetup in beautiful Bihar 😍

Thank you

#letsguide

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Google Moderator

Re: MEETUP BIHAR Muzaffarpur

Hello @Gug12,

You can follow the information provided by @KashifMisidia on how to create an official meet-ups, that way it will be easier for you to organize it and for the Local Guides to get updated on the meet-ups. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!