OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

MEET THE CHAMPIONS 🎖️🥇🥇🎖️ , JORDAN ACCESSIBILITY RECAP BY OSAMA 💪

🥇🥇  MEET THE CHAMPIONS🥇🥇

🥇🥇   IS THE BEST TITLE FOR THIS MEETUP🥇🥇

Today i will told you about meetup change  view of disability and disability people , i met a people not give up to circumstances and they make not just themselfs or their families proud they make all of world proud of them ,

the wheelchair not stop them from being champions of  the world ,  come and meet with me the champions at 

JORDAN PARALYMPIC COMMITTEE 

First things first i  take the approval to make this meetup , Amazing  Maha Bargouthi from the management department she like the idea so much and we arrange the date with the champions to be there  , first i met Maysoon @Maysoon & Daoud Shehada,

champion Maha  @Maha_bar Screenshot_20171003-200913.jpg

she is Table tennis world wide gold medal get her medal in Australia Paralympics and have many other medals  , 

about the complex , established 1986 one of the first country in the middle east introduce building codes for disability  and accessibility community everything every detail is build to meet the needs of this community ,Meet the ChampionsMeet the Champions

HALL OF FAME 

Maybe you will ask about the Award in the middle of the photo yeah its  Franklin Delano Roosevelt international Disability Award 

Screenshot_20171003-120011.jpg

King Abdullah II Accepts the Award on behalf of the kingdom of Jordan ,

the first Arab country to win the award 😉 source internet 

DSC_0040 (2).JPG

20171001_1600211.jpg

a gym with equipments customized for them , big stadium , swimming pool , and indoor outdoor activities , 

Screenshot_20171001-222508 (2).jpg

DSC_0121-ANIMATION.gif

Table tennis (ping pong ) training 

DSC_0108 (2).JPG

Training Stadium 

DSC_0063.JPG

swimming pool 

DSC_0135 (2).JPG

big Hall with big Screen to recreate and watch matches 🙂

Many many thanks to all who participate and make this Meetup 

From the management Maha , Maysoon and Daoud Shehada for their kindness and welcoming 

Now Enjoy this wonderful Video i make 😉 

am very  proud being a local guide and very proud of the champions from all the world 

who inspire us day after day ,

Thank you Google .

Jordan
97 comments
Level 9

Re: MEET THE CHAMPIONS 🎖️🥇🥇🎖️ , JORDAN ACCESSIBILITYLITY RECAP BY OSAMA 💪

Level 8

@OSAMAWow it is very nice to be in there. Can meet brave ppl and the real champion in real life.

@OSAMA You always give us the best inspirations. 

Thank a lot for your sharing. And congratulations for your meet up. Best meet up.

I'm proud.

Former Google Contributor

@OSAMA,

This is excellent work and very in the spirit of the Local Guides accessibility campaign. I'm very happy to see your dedication to this venture!

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 10

Hi @OSAMA

Terrific exhibition of Champions who are an epitemy of strength that shines from within. 

Sensational pictures and video that captures the fabulous #Paraolympic team. Outstanding all round coverage of some true hero's. 

Congratulations to Jordon for winning the Paralympics award. 

Thank you again @OSAMA for this wonderful presentation. 

Cheers!

Take care

@Justine2807

Level 10

I like it very much @OSAMA Thanks a lot! for Beautiful RECAP Sharing. 🙂

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 8

Nice job Bro @OSAMA

Really Champions in Sports and their lives.

I like Table tennis too 🙂

Today I will to share in G+ Brazilian Community.

Best regards!

Connect Moderator

Hola @OSAMA, tengo que ser sincero con usted, me saco el sombrero y lo felicitarlo por el gran trabajo que realizó en esa Meet-Up, usted es apabullante, pero reconozco, que es efectivo y tiene el espíritu Local Guides, gracias por compartir con nosotros esto, yo lo voy a repostear en la Comunidad de Buenos Aires, para que vean el excelente trabajo de algunos Local Guides en el mundo. 👍🍀👏

saludos Farid

Level 9

Great Recap @OSAMA!

It´s fantastic to see how in Jordan there is a Paralympic team and the excellent training facilities they use.
I also agree that are true champions because despite the difficulties encountered in life have given a new meaning to this and have developed new skills that have allowed them to grow as human beings and why not ... to find happiness again. 

I also liked to see that the team is made up of men and women too 🙂

Congratulations to you, and of course to the Jordan Paralympic Team 🙂

Good luck in your next competitions!                      

Level 8

Woww.. What an Epic and Phenomenal Meetup, @OSAMA bro.. As you said, those are indeed Champions who never lose their hope and break the impossible.. I learn a lot from this meetup which words cannot describe.. I salute all of those champions in your meetup for their strong will to do everything..

I stunned by that quote in the video,

" Energy.. Not Disability.. "

That's 100% true.. Thank you so much, bro.. And I thank those Champions for inspiring me.. Thanks to Local Guides Program and Local Guides across the globe.. 

Keep inspiring.. Happy guiding.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides