NirmalTeja's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

MBA in Europe

MBA in Europe which is the best business school to study?

8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: MBA in Europe

Hi @NirmalTeja,

That's a really hard question to answer because there are a lot of countries who offer amazing MBA programs, as known, the Scandinavians countries have such high and great education, but countries as France and Germany you can also find amazing programs. Good luck!

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hello @FelipePK Thank you for your reply I'm planning to study in Germany and France...

Google Moderator

Hello @NirmalTeja,

I found this article - Top 10 MBA Programs in Europe where you will find one of the best university in Europe. Also at this web site you can check the World University Rankings about 2018 MBA Programs. I hope that you'll the find this information useful!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Thank you @Ivi_Ge for your information...

Level 9

Hello @IlankovanT sir what is your suggestion 

Level 9

@NirmalTeja It's a hard question!

I did my first Masters (MSc) in Europe, I have no idea about MBA.

I will try to search in the Internet and share with you 🙂

Level 9

Thank you @IlankovanT sir for your reply ,I will wait for your decision....

Connect Moderator

@NirmalTeja

This is not such an easy question. The question is, how you define BEST.

From one perspective of course @Ivi_Ge provided a prominent list. But More important is what is your professional and privat target.

For me as well the student life did play an important rule, as I‘m most productive in a good environment 😉

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r