Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

MAGIC ADVENT CASTLE IN RIJEKA CROATIA

Advent to castle Gradina RijekaAdvent to castle Gradina RijekaAdvent to castle Gradina RijekaAdvent to castle Gradina RijekaAdvent to castle Gradina RijekaAdvent to castle Gradina RijekaAdvent to castle Gradina RijekaAdvent to castle Gradina RijekaAdvent to castle Gradina RijekaAdvent to castle Gradina RijekaAdvent to castle Gradina RijekaAdvent to castle Gradina RijekaAdvent to castle Gradina RijekaAdvent to castle Gradina RijekaAdvent to castle Gradina RijekaAdvent to castle Gradina RijekaAdvent to castle Gradina RijekaAdvent to castle Gradina Rijeka

Trsat castle in top attractive destination in Rijeka! On the Trsat hill above Rijeka there is an exceptional medieval building – Trsat hill fort (Trsatska gradina). This medieval fortress is one of the oldest in this region, and there is a magnificent view of Rijeka and its surroundings from the top of the fortress. It also contains a café bar and a souvenir shop. In summer period, open air exhibitions and concerts are organized here. Make sure to visit this magnificent edifice. Christmas days are perfectly magical for all ages and children. There are over 16 km or 200,000 Christmas lights here. My album here to my Facebook!

Trsat Castle, Rijeka, Croatia
8 comments
Level 8

Rif.: MAGIC ADVENT CASTLE IN RIJEKA CROATIA

Bellissimo ,grande croatia 

Level 9

Re: MAGIC ADVENT CASTLE IN RIJEKA CROATIA

Thank you so much for your wonderful photos @Anonymous

The city is so beautiful and festive.

Christmas is just under a few weeks,but preparations for the holiday are in full swing. We admire the  shops window,Christmas decorations.

It post give us  festive mood,miracle and waiting for Christmas.

Best wishes,

Inga

Level 10

Rif.: MAGIC ADVENT CASTLE IN RIJEKA CROATIA

Troppo bello. Un favoloso gioco di luci. Grazie. Complimenti e buona serata. 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Anonymous!

Wow, this is just spectacular! Thanks for sharing this with us! We do ring in the festive season with a cheer as well and my favorite is the German Christmas market. I love to visit and try the delicious stollen cakes and Gluhwein. I also enjoy doing a bit of Christmas shopping and I usually pick up a few handmade gifts for my family back home. 

What is your favorite festive season activity?

Caption: A German Christmas market in Sofia, Bulgaria. ( Local Guide Aneliya Boneva)Caption: A German Christmas market in Sofia, Bulgaria. ( Local Guide Aneliya Boneva)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Anonymous,

These photos are stunning! It looks like a fairy tale and the holiday atmosphere is great in Rijeka! I really appreciate that you shared your shots in the community and I'm looking forward to see your next ones!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for sharing.

I have been several times in Croatia, but I`ve never thought about winter time. Is there any special dish or drink what they serve? Do they have the typical Christmas market things, like mulled wine and sausages?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Petra_M

Yes, at every Christmas event or fair, there are always delicious culinary delights, mulled wine, tasty sausage, etc!

Sounds great @Anonymous, I`m planning to visit Rijeka next year. Thanks for the information.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!