Rico_Ricardo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Lunch

Hi @Rico_Ricardo,

This photo is mouth-watering, thanks for sharing.

Could you please tell how do you make corn fritter? Once @AngieYC surprised us with that, and it became my absolute favorite. 

Caption: Photo of home made corn fritters by @AngieYC (Local Guide Petra_M)Caption: Photo of home made corn fritters by @AngieYC (Local Guide Petra_M)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Google Moderator

Hello @Rico_Ricardo,

This pictures looks great, reminds me of Sundanese food and yes last time I prepared perkedel jagung for @Petra_M and she loves it. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Hii @Petra_M

Ingredients

200 grams of pipile sweet corn
1 stem of leek
1 celery stick
1 orange leaf
1 egg
3 tablespoons of flour

Ground spices:
2 cloves of garlic
2 Spring onions
1 teaspoon of coriander
1 teaspoon of pepper
Salt
Flavor taste

Step:
1. Thinly thin celery onion, and orange leaves.
2. Mix the pipil sweet corn, sliced ​​ingredients, eggs, and finely seasoned ingredients.
3. Add flour and a little water if necessary, mix well.
4. Fried with oil, medium heat, until cooked.
5. Finish. Delicious corn fritter is ready to be served
Level 7

Hii @AngieYC

BeautyPlus_20190117173017171_save.jpg

Thanks for adding the names of the dishes to your post @Rico_Ricardo! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator

Hello @Rico_Ricardo,

Wow, this is perfection!, I really love makanan Sunda. Did you have this outside in a restaurant or its a home cooked meal?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

In a restaurant ... Im sundanesse 🙂

Google Moderator

Hello @Rico_Ricardo,

That's great, kalau begitu tentu bisa Berbahasa Indonesia, salam kenal ya. 

Level 7

Salam kenal @AngieYC

Thanks for the recipe @Rico_Ricardo, I'm going to try it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!