Menu :

- Singkawang Fried Chicken

- Corn Fritter

- Fried Calamari

Kampung Rawit Tepi Sawah, Sedau, Kota Singkawang, Kalimantan Barat, Indonesia
19 comments
Level 10

Re: Lunch

I agree @Rico_Ricardo, Hmmm yummy 🍴. Just what I need to get my tastes buds ready for a new day. Thanks for sharing.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 7

Hiii @TheEagleEye this food is recommended 👍

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Rico_Ricardo,

This looks amazing! Thanks for sharing the great pic! I think you're having chicken and corn fritters, but what is the dish in the middle? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Hi @AlexaAC thats fried calamari

Wow, ok, well looks good, thanks @Rico_Ricardo. I love calamari! 

That said, please feel free to check out 14 helpful tips for using Connect. Why not add a bit more details to your posts to let others know more about your experience. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Rico_Ricardo

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing this photo with us. The food looks delicious, How is the taste? It will be great if you can give a little bit more explanation about these dishes. I'm sure it will be interesting for the other Local Guides.

I recommend sharing your review of this place on Google Maps. It would be really useful for future customers who are looking for more information.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@Rico_Ricardo what a colorful food to enjoy 🙂

Level 7

Hi @Aruni overall delicious

Level 7

Hii @DanielTh 🙂