DineshkumarV26's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Lunch Meeting at Cilantro - Le Royal Meridien Chennai

Had a nice lunch at Cilantro - Le Royal Meridien Chennai. I really enjoy the taste of the food.

DessertsDessertsTable DecorationTable DecorationDessert TableDessert TableDessert TableDessert TableDessert TableDessert TableDessert TableDessert TableFood Table DecorationFood Table Decoration9.jpegFood Table DecorationFood Table DecorationFood Table DecorationFood Table DecorationFood Table DecorationFood Table DecorationFood Table DecorationFood Table DecorationFood Table DecorationFood Table DecorationFood Table DecorationFood Table DecorationEntranceEntranceCakeCake

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Lunch Meeting at Cilantro - Le Royal Meridien Chennai

Hello @DineshkumarV26,

Thanks for sharing!

This place looks really nice and the food looks delicious. If i'm not mistaking, the cake on your last photo looks like a cheesecake - my all time favorite!

Did you know that you can share your review and photo of this place on Google Maps too. It would be really useful for future customers who are looking for more information about this place before visiting it.

You might not know this, but Connect has a photo limit and only lets you upload a total of 1000 photos. When creating your post you may want to limit yourself and only pick out the best ones. This way you will not run out of uploads any time soon.

Which of the dishes was your favorite? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Thank you for your comments.

Yes i know, sure i will review and upload my photos in the Google Map and thank you for your Idea.

As i am a Vegetarian i like Mixed Vegetable Cheese Pizza. 

That sounds delicious too @DineshkumarV26.

If you are looking for inspiration on how to set up your next post, please feel free to review What makes a good post?

It lays out all the best practises for making great descriptive posts on Connect. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@MortenSI Thank you for the update. I will go through the best practices and do u feel what i posted is wrong? (Lunch Meeting at Cilantro - Le Royal Meridien Chennai) 

Nothing about your post was wrong @DineshkumarV26, I enjoyed all the photos of the delicious food. 

Personally I love descriptive posts that tell a story, and I would have loved to read about how you experienced this restaurant. Posts with more written content tend to draw more interaction from other users, and they have a better chance of being featured in the Friday Favorites posts.  

The link was simply an idea for inspiration, as I find it very helpful and use it all the time myself.

Level 9

@@MortenS Okay I got it thank you for the detailed explanation.