kmajewski's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Chinese New Year in Sri Lanka

Happy New Year @Sanara_wick,

Thanks for sharing this delicious looking dish with us. Is this a traditional meal for the New Years celebrations?

When posting a new topic here on Connect, please make your post as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly. In What makes a good post? article you'll find some great tips that will help you to get started.

Have you seen the Lucky foods for Chinese New Year post? I am going to merge your post to it because it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Re: Chinese New Year in Sri Lanka

過農曆新年,我們是在慶祝一年的終結及新一年的開始。

在年終,公司同事,家人會聚在一起,飲宴。是為 團年飯 。

以前,在公司的團年飯中,有一味很有名的驚心菜式 - 是為 無情雞 。

話說,無情雞上桌時,一定是蓋著的。會放在老闆面前。老闆會小心的把碟子弄好,才會把它打開。而所有同桌的同事,會緊張的觀看。主要是看雞頭會指著誰。誰被指著,就代表誰被開除了。所以私下都叫這一味菜式為無情雞。

Level 10

回應: Lucky foods for Chinese New Year

The Best Food About Lunar Nwe Year is reunion dinner is true~!!

Local Guides from Taiwan.

My LGs profile➤https://www.google.com.tw/maps/contrib/101643820823137654634/◀

Level 6

Re: Lucky foods for Chinese New Year

I dident teast this menue but i overly sure its test is so teast as i  cancanexpl it properly