Ddimitra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Bls: Low cost Train Jakarta to Bandung - Mom as A Local Guide Series

Salut buat mom @Ddimitra,

Tarif murah pasti bukan alasan mom menaiki kereta ini, tapi sensasi yang diberikan perjalanan ini pasti lebih luarbiasa.

Luarbiasa, karena mom mengikuti rute yang baru pertama kali diarungi hanya seorang diri.

Terima kasih mom, silaturahmi dengan Bandung LG amat berkesan, terima kasih buat semua

Salam hormat

PaDeSSo

Level 10

Re: Low cost Train Jakarta to Bandung - Mom as A Local Guide Series

Hi @AngieYC

Thank you for stop.by at my post. Yupe. I found this train very Cheap. In fact not many Indonesian know.this. 

Want to try next low cost train to Pangandaran. PT KAI Just launched new route In December 2018. 

I hope I could get the time to travel again. 

Level 10

Bls: Low cost Train Jakarta to Bandung - Mom as A Local Guide Series

Halo @PaDeSSo

Tau aja, alasan bukan karena murah.

Alasan utama naik kereta ini adalah demi konten. 

Tadinya sempat ragu, saya kepingin naik executive train saja. Tapi 2 minggu sebelumnya sudah habis. Akhirnya.Saya beranikan diri naik kereta ini. 

Senangnya ketemu teman-teman di Bandung 

Google Moderator

Hello @Ddimitra,

It is great to travel, every time when I visit Bandung I always go by car and after reading your post I will definitely try to go by train. By the way, do you always travel with your kids?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @AngieYC

Sometime I travel with my son. He is 12 YO.

But if I want to try some new route, I don't bring him.

It was tricky  to have ME TIME. But when I do have the time, I used it for travel around Jakarta or city next Jakarta. 

You should try train to Bandung. The executive one. Not this one. Hahahaha

Google Moderator

Hello @Ddimitra,

Yes, I agree it will be a bit hard when you have your son and you want to explore, I completely understand. 

In the next visit to Bandung for sure I will try out the train experience, because you have to try at least once. I also heard it will take you around three hours to go by train, is it true?. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

keren banget ah...jadi pengen ikut jalan-jalan ...yeay 

Thank You! -- Nutylaraswaty
Connect Moderator

Hi bunda @Ddimitra, I love your first picture and the story. I guess I need to put in my bucket list:)

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 10

Hi @nutylaraswaty 

Iyah kapan2 jalan2 bareng lagi yah

Level 10

Hi @NunungAfuah 

Thank you for stop by.

You should try this. After all, MUn3, Bandung will be the destination.

@BudiFXW @RiverDefender @Liahakso @RahmatHarmanP  you should try this!