Eire27's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Lovely Pink Sky This Morning

I waited to see the red moon from the eclipse from 4.41am until 5.40 am this morning , but the sky was not clear so I could not see it, but then at sunrise, came beautiful pink clouds and a colourful sky, so it was lovely to see some colour in the sky this morningColourful Sky This MorningColourful Sky This Morning

Colourful Sky This MorningColourful Sky This Morning

Dublin, Ireland
8 comments
Level 8

Re: Lovely Pink Sky This Morning

Estaré atento a sus nuevas publicaciones

Level 8

Hola!, ¡Que hermoso cielo!, excelentes capturas @Eire27

Level 8

Thank you @Attrix 

Level 9

It looks lovely, pink sky early in the morning @Eire27

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Eire27,

The colourful sky is very beautiful! 

I tried also to take photos of the red moon but in my country, the sky was also not clear and couldn't unfortunately. But it's great that you captured the red clouds!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Hello @Eire27

Thank you for sharing this lovely photo. 

I didn't even know there is going to be a red moon but just like @PoliMC mentioned, the sky was not clear and there was no need for me to interrupt my sleep. 🙂

However, I would also like to share one photo where I was able to capture the beauty of the pink sky.

Caption: A photo taken at sunrise, a pink sky and some trees during winter time (Local Guide @MoniDi)Caption: A photo taken at sunrise, a pink sky and some trees during winter time (Local Guide @MoniDi)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hello @MoniDi Thank you. Your photo is beautiful ☺

Level 8

Hello @PoliMC  Thank you ☺