adaokoli's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Loved Pretoria

Spent just two days but loved every minute of it even though the schedule was tight. I was always look forward to exploring and seeking out the garden spots. The hotel and Menlyn also had stunning art and great shopping options. I can't wait to go back! Just love all the art hereJust love all the art here

Lovely restaurant at the Capital hotelLovely restaurant at the Capital hotel

Hotel offers free shuttles to the mall which was greatHotel offers free shuttles to the mall which was great

Lovely seafood options here.Lovely seafood options here.

Pretoria, South Africa
10 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Loved Pretoria

Looks like an interesting trip @adaokoli glad you enjoyed yourself. Hope you reviewed all the places on Maps :).

Former Google Contributor

Hi @adaokoli,

Thank you for sharing this great trip that you had with us.

I find your photos great, however sharing a bit more information about your images in general would arouse the curiosity and interest of the other members, and they will have a better understanding of the place. Would you like to tell us more about Pretoria?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!

Hey @adaokoli,

Glad to hear you had a good time! I love Pretoria as well. 🙂 Even though it is a huge city, the public parks does offer lovely gardens, especially on the grounds of the Union Buildings. This is truly a beautiful South African landmark and a must-see for any visitor.

Fun fact: Pretoria is also known as Jacaranda city 🙂 Did you happen to notice the Jacaranda filled streets and smell the amazing aroma? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Many thanks Paul. Yes, I reviewed the place on maps. I had a lovely time too.

Level 7

Many thanks Alexa, unfortunately this was a very short business trip and I did not have as much time as I would have liked to see more of the city. I plan to return and spend more time exploring. 

Level 7

Many thanks MoniV, I will take note for next time. 

Hey @adaokoli,

You are more the welcome 🙂

Just one more thing, you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!

Sounds good @adaokoli!

Great that you're going back! Feel free to tag me if you need any tips and do share your experience with us. 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Great views @adaokoli South Africa is a Lovely  country. It has great sights, nice weather and a variety of food spots. Never been to Pretoria though, but Johannesburg gave me some good memories last year😁 Good Job👍