Noédiak's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Lost of about 800 points and one level down

Hi

When clickin a link (test new fonctionality) in a mail sent by team today, I noticed that I was 1 level down from 5 to 4. 

I had the level 5 since one year and I must have more than 1,000 points normally. I think tha somethin is wront in the link or the apps related.

What's wrong ?

Noé

19 comments

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Lost of about 800 points and one level down

Loads of us seem to be having this issue. Look like it's just one of those occasional meltdowns that Google Maps has.

I suspect things will return to normal in a few days, with your points reinstated.

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable
Solution

Loads of us seem to be having this issue. Look like it's just one of those occasional meltdowns that Google Maps has.

I suspect things will return to normal in a few days, with your points reinstated.

Connect Moderator

You're not the only one. I lost some points as well and I know the others experiencing the same. There might be a glitch in the system. Let's wait a few days and see what happens.

Level 7

Hi!

It seems that 'added places and 'modified places' are not counted anymore...

Level 10

Thanks all for your replies. It seems truly to be a general issue.

Level 8

I lost 110 points lastnight. I will check back over the weekend, see if they have returned.

@ChrisH wrote:

Level 10

This issue is fixed for me. I think that it's the same for all of us.

I resumed my points and my level.

Level 8

I lost my points too but just for Added places and Edited Places. I'm very curious when my points will be restored.
Level 10

@OndřejŠ wrote:
I lost my points too but just for Added places and Edited Places. I'm very curious when my points will be restored.

Hi OndrejS,

Mine are already restored, as my level too. I hope that yours will be soon

Level 8

Hi...

Thanks for your timely update for solution solved....

@NoéD wrote:

@OndřejŠ wrote:

Hi OndrejS,

Mine are already restored, as my level too. I hope that yours will be soon

Ganesh Krishna Soordelu
https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/107546818522123617136/reviews/@13.0054542,77.5676733,13z?hl=en