DibyayanC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Lost Local Guide Points

@Pea

There are 41 of my reviews are missing from total local guides points. Yesterday I submitted some more reviews with images and that's why it gone up from 221 to 246.

As of now, I have submitted a total of 287 reviews.

Capture.JPG

Now please see that LG points are calculating only 246 of those.

Capture.JPG

Level 9
Level 9

DibyayanC wrote: 

As of now, I have submitted a total of 287 reviews.

If you open an incognito browser (ie you are not signed into your LG account) and look at your public profile https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/105261735296596013957/reviews/ you will see 246 reviews. By comparing the reviews you see there with the 287 reviews you see normally, you can work out which are the 41 which are 'missing'. If a 'missing' review is for a place that still has a live map listing, then it has been marked Private and won't count for a point

Googler
Solution

Hi @DibyayanC. A member of the team will be in touch with you privately via email. Thank you. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

@TraciC @Pea

Thank you for your help. The issue has been fixed now.

Level 7

I am local guides 360° photographer.
Photographer point 1 point get even when shooting a beautiful 360° photo in the same place.
In that case, it is easier to get reviews points by reviews with less effort .

Level 8

I too notice I've lost about 400 points. Kindly assist since I'm always certain with the information and pictures I publish. 

Level 6

Hi recently i have lost some points too i wanna know where or which points taken back (points from that photo, comment or something else has been decreased because of this.......) can you help me?