cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Looking forward to 2019

Wow, it's a great prediction for us! @StephenAbraham

This post is a nice idea @YK1001
I think well about this and post it later:-)

Level 8

Take your time, @HiroyukiTakisawa .

Level 10

I wish too dear @YK1001,

About problems on my account I'm not sure any Googler could help at the moment. Just check this and this. I've tagged each Google Moderator I thought might help but still no help or even suitable response after some months 😕 I'm totally confused and have no way except waiting and hope for future.

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 9

What a wonderful news :-)))🙂

Legend @StephenAbraham will visit me wooow woow wooow

Welcome welcome welcome anytime bro , it will be great trip and I promise you will enjoooooy 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for sharing this interesting post @YK1001. As year is just about to end it is time to sup up everything that we have accomplished so far and make our New Year's resolution. : )

For me 2018 was full of possibilities. Throughout the year I have been an explorer, a dreamer living his dreams true and have seen the beauty in the world. I am also so much happy to be part of the Meet the Google Moderators team and get to know so many interesting people here.

For 2019 I hope the year will bring everyone lots of happiness, health, hundreds of fascinating meet-ups and will build our community even stronger. 

Being part of Connect, everyone can be an explorer and see the colorful world through the eyes of thousands of people, a.k.a. our Local Guides.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @TsekoV,

For 2018, our Chinese writing / reading community got the best gift in Connect:  having you and @RadieN here looking after us.

With both of you here, I can see the volume of Chinese posts are in a steady increasing state.

Thank you!

@YK1001, thank you very much for your appreciation! 

2018 was a very important year for me and there are two main reasons for that. The first one is that I received a bachelor's degree and the second one is that I joined the amazing Google Moderators team. This year was full of emotions and I hope next one will be even more interesting and adventurous.

I wish everyone on Connect to be healthy, happy and to fulfil their dreams in 2019! 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Thank you so much for these strong words @YK1001! I really do appreciate your opinion and consider it very honest and important.

I don't have the words to express how much I would be happy to see the Chinese community growing and joining us on Connect. I am sure millions of people will love the idea of Local Guides Connect to see the world through the eyes of others and make a change for the better turn of our world - to care and help each other and love our world.

I am really looking forward to meeting you one day in Asia. As for my connection with China, I know it is eternal. There is never a last time visiting or being there and I simply know it. I feel it won't be long since I visit again my "second home" and hopefully I could meet you too!

There is still a little time until the Chinese New Year so I wish you and everyone on Connect to have happy holidays. : ) 

我希望我們的家庭會越來越新增並且Connect會做得越來越精彩!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!