JohnnyE's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Looking for fellow Local Guides from Zagreb - Croatia

Hi @JohnnyE, just follow the resul of this search. There are a lot of active LG in Croatia. https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?q=croatia&advanced=false

The sense of having a Local Community with a lot of members not really local (internationals) +is that at the end we don't have real community, and the International members cannot help

That's the reason why now I rarely accept the invitations from Community where I can not be phisically present.

Hope the link can help

Ermes

Level 9

@ErmesT wrote:

Hi @JohnnyE, just follow the resul of this search. There are a lot of active LG in Croatia. https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?q=croatia&advanced=false

The sense of having a Local Community with a lot of members not really local (internationals) +is that at the end we don't have real community, and the International members cannot help

That's the reason why now I rarely accept the invitations from Community where I can not be phisically present.

Hope the link can help

Ermes

Thanks @ErmesT, I will take a look, much appreciated. My Local Community is public and it's open for all tourists as well as other LG's from all around the world where they can learn more about Croatia.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can @OSAMA but meet ups are not my favorite thing... I don't see point in that 🙂 But OK, it's nice 🙂
By the way, there is no people who are interested for that (as much I know)...we have more biggest problems then 1st world problems  😉

Meet-ups are not for me in general, I know that u know that I'm not to much socialized... I work from shadow, mostly alone but OK, I can work in team also... not trilled about it but 😄

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well @JohnnyE@Tito is Željko Šoletić from Dubrovnik and perhaps he knows someone from Zagreb 🙂

We will see 🙂

Oh that's nice, Toni is great man... I know where he is 😄

Level 9

@Anonymous wrote:

Well @JohnnyE@Tito is Željko Šoletić from Dubrovnik and perhaps he knows someone from Zagreb 🙂

We will see 🙂

Oh that's nice, Toni is great man... I know where he is 😄

@Anonymous searching Connect for Croatia I've noticed that @Tito is from Dubrovnik which is far away from Zagreb. Yeah @ToniKras is an amazing man and very friendly LG, looking forward to meet him this fall. Just sent him email reminder about my meetup. 😊

Level 8

Thanks for the kind words @JohnnyE and @Anonymous! 🙂  Always happy to help and look forward to meeting soon! 

Level 9

@ToniKras wrote:

Thanks for the kind words @JohnnyE and @Anonymous! 🙂  Always happy to help and look forward to meeting soon! 

Welcome my friend @ToniKras. September is just around the corner. See ya soon. 😊

Level 9

@Anonymous yeah I know you , behind the scenes 😁😁😁 , it's time to leave your comfort zone and make a Meetup 🎉📣📣📣 

@Anonymous wrote:

I can @OSAMA but meet ups are not my favorite thing... I don't see point in that 🙂 But OK, it's nice 🙂
By the way, there is no people who are interested for that (as much I know)...we have more biggest problems then 1st world problems  😉

Meet-ups are not for me in general, I know that u know that I'm not to much socialized... I work from shadow, mostly alone but OK, I can work in team also... not trilled about it but 😄