JohnnyE's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Looking for fellow Local Guides from Zagreb - Croatia

Hi Local Guides,

As a local guide from Zagreb the capital of Croatia and a host of upcoming meetup "Discover hidden Gems of Zagreb" (which will take place on August 25th at 17:pm CEST) I am looking for fellow LG's from Zagreb to join us on this journey through Maksimir Park. This Meetup is a part of the World Wide Geo Walk Meetups.

While editing Maps and writing reviews I noticed there is a lot of LG's from Zagreb but yet I didn't found anyone here on Connect. Wish there is a feature in Connect to notify all LG's from that area once an meetup has been approved and let them decide whether they are interested to join or not. If anyone of you knows someone who is located in Zagreb and who would like to join us please tag them and let's connect while exploring the largest park in Zagreb. 😊

Together we can make a difference! 🙌

Tagging fellow LG's from around the globe in hope that you meet someone from my area here on Connect: @OSAMA@HelloSamsonR@NareshDarji@VictorOmebije@AkmalB@NenadGrujic@DavidTito@SalmaanN@ErmesT@IlankovanT

Best,

Johnny..

Park Maksimir, Maksimirski perivoj, Zagreb, Croatia
17 comments
Level 10

Re: Looking for fellow Local Guides from Zagreb - Croatia

@JohnnyE I really believe that this meet up is going to be great. I look forward to seeing great photos and gems from Zagreb. 

Level 9

@VictorOmebije wrote:

@JohnnyE I really believe that this meet up is going to be great. I look forward to seeing great photos and gems from Zagreb.

Thank you @VictorOmebije, I will make sure to create great recap of my meetup and show as many interesting things as possible. You won't miss a thing my friend. 👍

Level 9

@JohnnyE

i think i know an amazing member from Bosnia can help you 🙂

@Anonymous my friend long time 

first can you help here ?

second come and join us on the World wide geo walk meetup 😉

Level 9

@OSAMA wrote:

@JohnnyE

i think i know an amazing member from Bosnia can help you 🙂

@Anonymous my friend long time 

first can you help here ?

second come and join us on the World wide geo walk meetup 😉

Thanks @OSAMA, Bosnia is next to Croatia so if @Anonymous can make it and want to come to join us on our meetup it would be great. 😀🙌

Connect Moderator

Hi @JohnnyE

I know it is not so easy to make a meetup. The important point is to do a good job with the local community :

- organizing the meetup together with other members of the local community 

- giving to the other members of the community a specific responsibility, like preparing the stickers, arranging the meetup site. 

I don't think Connect can give this kind of support, as this a specific activity of the local community. 

Let's try a search with some keywords (like Croatia) in Connect. 

I'm also thinking about some post from Croatia. I will be at home soon, I'll let you know 

Ermes 

Level 9

@ErmesT wrote:

Hi @JohnnyE

I know it is not so easy to make a meetup. The important point is to do a good job with the local community :

- organizing the meetup together with other members of the local community 

- giving to the other members of the community a specific responsibility, like preparing the stickers, arranging the meetup site. 

I don't think Connect can give this kind of support, as this a specific activity of the local community. 

Let's try a search with some keywords (like Croatia) in Connect. 

I'm also thinking about some post from Croatia. I will be at home soon, I'll let you know 

Ermes 

Actually @ErmesT the easiest part is to organize meetup. I am very good when it comes to organization and I got it all covered. In my local community for Zagreb Local Guides I have members from all around the world but so far only 1 from Zagreb who already registered to attend my meetup. As a host the biggest responsibility is on me and I am ok with that. I just want to find more fellow LG's to connect with and have fun. I will print out stickers, etc. that's not the problem at all. Good tip about searching Connect with Croatia but keep in mind that will show all Croatian LG's. This meetup is going to happen in the capital of Croatia.

In addition Connect could definitely help with notifying LG's from same area. For example: Hi Local Guide, we've noticed that you are LG from Zagreb, did you heard about upcoming meetup in Zagreb? If you are interested to attend this meetup and learn more feel free to check it out (meetup link).

Anonymous
Not applicable

I want and It will be great @JohnnyE  @OSAMA but I am not able due the lack of money, however u can find great LG community on G+ Croatia Local Guides to promote meet up etc. (if you did not already) 🙂

Also @ToniKras can help you with...

And, there is few LGs from Croatia but not sure are they from Zagreb exactly.

@Tito 

Also u can check one old community Google Map Maker Hrvatska.

Good luck with meet up. 🙂

Level 9

Thank you @Anonymous 📣📣😁👍

You can host Meetup in your city 📣

At the same date 🙂

Level 9

@Anonymous thanks a lot for the tips. I will check it out. Hope you can come but who knows maybe one day you'll and we'll organize another great meetup. Stay safe bud. 🙌

@ToniKras is my friend and moderator of my local community but he is not from Zagreb, he will come to Zagreb in September and then we could arrange another meetup during the fall. However I don't know who is @Tito. Perhaps they know some LG's from Zagreb. 😊